Reviews for Speakeasy
mangaluva chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh, this is adorable. I love the rich description of the club; it's very classy and atmospheric. (Why is it that every good DCMK fic I wander across has been dead for years...? ;_;)
Stelra Etnae chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Are you going to write more? Because I really like this story! The setting is awesome, and your characterizations of the characters are great. And even though I haven't read much of the Saguru/Kaito pairing, I'm starting to get hooked through your stories. ;) You write them so well.
Hope to see more soon!
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
*giggles* this is amusing.
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So why didn't Ran try calling him on his cell phone?
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
XD oh geez. I really like your writing style. HakuKai/KaiHaku is one of my favorite pairings so I really liked reading this one. And Conan's chapter was unbelievably cute. Now I don't know if you've seen any Doctor Who, but the way you described Saguru's favorite suit in this fic reminded me of the 10th Doctor's pin stripe suit.
Aniki-xvi chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love the tranquility this story have, and that tiny bit of humor at the end. And did i mention i love the way you portrayed Hakuba?
kara-nara chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
the westermarck effect, had an impact on children raised together from the first few years of there life and not after six years of age; after or near the time Aoko and kaito first meet.(Magic kaito vol. 4 Black star.)
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Looooove it! _
ylvglo chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I like it, it's interesting and funny

Keep up the good work!
Nightpounce chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Chapter 2 was awesome and i am so glad you decided to do a second chapter on some of the other patrons.

Poor Conan, it's a wonder he has NOT snapped by now given the shit he sees and deals with everyday.

Again, the detail you put into the background, the way you write the flow of thoughts, the emotions and theoverall pacing is brilliant and pulls you in.

I always liked the idea that the boys had various places they might be able to escape to when needed, places where the people might actually care more than the boys know and help in their own way. It's nice to think they know OF the boys and what they do and in their own way they help.

Often wonder if Kaito and Saguru notice things starting to wear on Conan/Shinichi...his masks are great and he carries a lot but somewhere it would lead to cracks. Kaito might notice as Kid and Saguru on a case. They are peers even before they might become friends though so you would think they might worry or try to help :3

Thanks for sharing, loved it
Nightpounce chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love your work no matter the setting or the pairing, the effort you put into the background and setting and the way you portray and write the characters is wonderful and always leaves me running for the next button.

It's nice to know the boys have places they can call a refuge where they can go to let go a bit. Kaito makes me smile and Saguru's outfit sounded very yummy.

Love the setting of Blue Rose and the way it's run. Kaito and Saguru are such flirts although the pairing on the story makes me wonder what the banter between Kaito, Saguru and Shinichi would be...buckets of fun i bet

Thanks for taking the time to share
w- easy enough chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
This is really... interesting. _ It's quiet and yet exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
WingsOfFate chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
THIS.

It's nice to see Conan reflecting on the murders that follow him everywhere, he seems so absorbed by it in canon, even somewhat gleeful before he gets shrunk. It's good to see a believable portrayal of how the constant carnage is weighing down on him.

My favourite line was without doubt when you broke Conan’s brain:

Conan felt his brain short a few tiny circuits. Ow. It wasn't the crossdressing so much as it was the fact that Kouun-chan's mannerisms and language were still perfectly female, while her - his - voice itself was entirely male. And oddly familiar, too... It was almost as if Kouun-chan, Hakuba's classmate, friend, and possibly more, was Kai-

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. REBOOTING NOW.

_ *Glee*
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh, you delightful person you! How can you mingle learning (like the Westermarck Effect and mineral composition) and beautiful prose so well? Thank you for writing this, I have been both entertained and schooled.