Reviews for After Effect
BlueDemonX chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Like your storytelling, I'm just a little "annoyed" by this persons I don't seem to know. I understand they were there in previous fics of yours, but at them moment I'm more interested to see how Shep's squad is doing and how the situation is.
Gyhy chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This is a really good story. I hope you continue it soon. I love the interaction between Liara and Shepard. It would be funny if Liara and Gree had one of those baby-picture sharing time about Shepard. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, thanks for writing this story.
DocBon3saw chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I love this, the characters are very real, and so very engaging. Very interesting idea on what happened in synthesis. Keep going please, I want more.
Currentmusicfan chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
write the next chapter please
Darkened Void chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is pretty good. First ME fanfic I've read. I would like to see a new chapter come out. I have been thinking of writing one myself, but I am afraid I know too little about the game so far. I will have to go back through it a couple times. Your story has a nice flow to it. I hope to see something soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
With what Shepard is going through I would have almost prefer him died at the end. May have been better for him.
King Inna Norf chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Another great chapter. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were longer.
legion chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Ahhhhhhhh the wait is killing me. This story is awesome plz update soon!
n74life chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story! Love me an irishman. But isn't 300 pounds kind of fat?

update soon!
massive fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So quick, but important question. Did aethyta, Bailey, and anybody else survive? There's a great ongoing mshep/liara fic called "coda" that talks about Bailey, Dr. Michel, and some other citadel citizens were able to put together a minor resistance due to shepherd authorizing the local militia during ME3.

I just think it'd be great to see liara's dad again, and if anyone else could survive the citadel exploding and crashing, it'd be her.

(Plus, they need an asari matriarch for the new council, right? How awesome would she be compared to tevos, eh?)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
2 chapters, 3 updates. Hopefully you never use a chapter for an update again. Interupts the flow of the story.
King Inna Norf chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
The votes are in folks! Our estimates show the Continuers winning in...a...landslide I guess?
ZeroLink21 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
i like the story so far and am pleased with your having him live through the end keep up the good work
M.Uchman chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Ummm...Can I vote for both? LOL! If not, then I vote for continuing this story. I'd like to know what happens next!
helius chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I'd say continue this story, and maybe work on the novelisations after. The ending left me, like many others very disappointed and reading your version of it is great.