Reviews for Father Figure
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
hmmmmm interesting... not to sure really how i feel... its good ill give u that... guess both of those nara boys can charm the tough suna girl

keep up the good work :)
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i perfer SHIKAMARU/TEMARI!

Shikamaru, my love please forgive me but this story was too good to leave a "bad" review or flame.

so WRONG yet so RIGHT. you made this odd couple...deep breat...cant even describe how good you wrote this story.

amazed, thought i am curious how would Shika feel? hope he doesnt find out XD
top chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
You can still surprise us.
Faterunner chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It's amazing how you can turn any crack pairing into a believable one just by writing it out.

This pairing is so wrong, but at the same time it's so good.
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
As much as I should disapprove of this pairing, I can't help but love every word.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I've already told you how much I love this premise but I'll say it again. Its perfectly natural for Temari to want a father figure, someone who can not just dominate her but make her feel safe and secure because she's never had someone like that. It makes a lot of sense and is one of the reasons Baki/Temari works for me (as does Kakasaku). And the fact that its Shikaku, well it just adds another level of unbelievable and therefore awesome to it. Not unbelievable in the sense that I can't see it but in the sense that why didn't I think of this before.

And Shikaku has such a sweet, unhurried way with her, its just what she needs. You have to feel for poor Temari. Excellent work as always.
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
this is utterly wonderful and you're completely right- very wrong but for some reason interesting to explore.

You've written a brilliant little story here and I really want more! Please!

Now excuse me whilst I go read it again in case I missed anything :)

SP7