Reviews for You'll Be Safe And Sound
Not enough zayn
SayHiToDebbie chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow. That was heart breaking. I wish it never happens, to anyone really, but the way you wrote it only makes me love this one shot. So well written I cried a bit, and I barely teared up whatching the last episode of the second season of Sherlock, so take that as a compliment! This is definitely one of my favourite fics.
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is so adorable!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awww! I love Niam
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
awwwww, Niall is loved! i love him the most of all the 1D members. he is really loved, and Liam is never leaving, ever! i loved the story almost as much as i didn't, it was soooo sad! it was also captivating, and great word choice. Niall is never leaving, EVER! huh? :D
butyourfriction chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Omg please write another sequel this is amazing! It would be even better if you wrote an entire multi-chapter story!
faith chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Nawwwww its so cute I love it and so sad :( Good job :)
books-lover-1234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Now watch me start to cry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OH MY GOODNESS this is amazingly written! I cried at the thought of everyone 's favorite Irish boy dying. This is a wonderful tear jerking story. Who ever wrote this; please keep writing! You are amazing!
Maybe you could continue this story?
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Cuuute! I watched one 1D interview and was totally like, "Bingo! There's my new OTP!" to Liam and Niall. xD I liked this story a lot, great job.
NifftellaxElla chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i really love this story! it's suuuuper sad and really makes me cry but i love both chapters :) please update if your not done with it :)