Reviews for For Some Reason
K.J. Bollinger chapter 2 . 12/5
Such a great story! Great job!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 9/8
I love this story, thank you so much for writing it. I think that you did a great job with portraying the relationships between Wally and Barry, and Wally and Robin. I liked Batman's and the team's parts as well, and the last paragraph is just so poignant.

Susana
FuzzyElf24 chapter 2 . 7/2
I don't care if it's not canon and I'm 500% sure I'm not the only one.
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 5/18
Wow. This gave me emotions. My eyes are leaking. *sniff* By the way, your pacing was wonderful. My only concrit is that when you were flashing (punpunpun) back and forth between past and future scenes, it wasn't immediately clear where we were/what was going on/that we were in a different time and place. :)
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
ARRGHH. MY FEELS. HOW COULD YOU?
Cryptic Critic chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
This was so sweet. I love it a lot. I will admit that I enjoy fanfics with torture and pain because that's just the sadistic person I am. I really enjoyed this, thank you.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
This. Was. Amazing. I love this.
MIM199 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
gosh T_T MY HEART IT HURTS! _ how can you do this to me author 3 (really good story of course like you know how to make a bad one _)
reddoggie chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Aw, I liked the last few lines. Everything was falling apart yet coming together. That kinda describes life, I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
"And Wally figured he maybe could have told him a long time ago."
-another line that made me go ;n;
Your ending line is an absolute killer as well.
"And everything was falling apart at the same time it was coming together...he decided that it was the coming together part he would hold onto."
Bravo, kudos. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Not enough Wally and Barry fics, i swear.
"He should have known the Flash would save him."
;n;
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Wonderfully done! You conveyed Wally's feelings and impressions about the abuse eloquently, and did a beautiful job with the end of this chapter. I loved the interaction with Batman and especially the Flash, and that it was Robin who had noticed the problem.
IzXaRose chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
ths was great. only thing that could of made it better was to have Connor hit the dad lol. thanks for the write
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
If you ever write another chappie (which you don't need to do, cuz you wrapped this one up quite nicely), make sure you include Rudolph getting the holy flaming shit beaten out of his punk ass by Conner.
RascalJoy chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Oh...my...gosh. You just practically ripped my heart out.
This was horrifyingly BEAUTIFUL. Poor poor poor Wally D:
I think this is the best Wally!abuse fic I've ever read. You set a high bar, my friend :)
The emotions, the characters, the storyline; the whole thing just flowed together perfectly. I love it.
All the important bases covered, plus a very good take on a popular idea.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work.