Reviews for For Some Reason
reddoggie chapter 2 . 7/10
Aw, I liked the last few lines. Everything was falling apart yet coming together. That kinda describes life, I love it!
"And Wally figured he maybe could have told him a long time ago."
-another line that made me go ;n;
Your ending line is an absolute killer as well.
"And everything was falling apart at the same time it was coming together...he decided that it was the coming together part he would hold onto."
Bravo, kudos. Thanks for sharing!
Not enough Wally and Barry fics, i swear.
"He should have known the Flash would save him."
;n;
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7
Wonderfully done! You conveyed Wally's feelings and impressions about the abuse eloquently, and did a beautiful job with the end of this chapter. I loved the interaction with Batman and especially the Flash, and that it was Robin who had noticed the problem.
IzXaRose chapter 2 . 5/28
ths was great. only thing that could of made it better was to have Connor hit the dad lol. thanks for the write
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
If you ever write another chappie (which you don't need to do, cuz you wrapped this one up quite nicely), make sure you include Rudolph getting the holy flaming shit beaten out of his punk ass by Conner.
RascalJoy chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Oh...my...gosh. You just practically ripped my heart out.
This was horrifyingly BEAUTIFUL. Poor poor poor Wally D:
I think this is the best Wally!abuse fic I've ever read. You set a high bar, my friend :)
The emotions, the characters, the storyline; the whole thing just flowed together perfectly. I love it.
All the important bases covered, plus a very good take on a popular idea.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work.
AuroraStar17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
i cried so hard this is so deep
bat-tron chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This was so sad. Like, stomach dropping, eye watering sad.
You wrote this incredibly. Absolutely amazing.
Zeef chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
This is a very good story that gave me feels. And actually, it's not that far off canon from the comics. In the comics, Wally's dad was really really mean to him and was a jerk. He didn't like that his son was a meta, or that he wasn't the son he wanted him to be, which is totally lame of him.
stormthebarricade chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I'm legit sitting here crying, so... thank you for this.
Luzith chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
This so so so well written! Short, but sweet (bitter angsty sweet) :D
aurum88 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Awww! That is one of the most awesome Wally abuse short stories I've ever read! Just... aww! I loved the ending so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
poor wally
JoinTheParty13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I absolutely love this. I mean, it hurts me to read about the pain and confusion Wally is going through but it is so good! You really caught his emotions well i think. Well done.