Reviews for For Some Reason
skatingandcruzing chapter 2 . 1/28/2019
I can just imagine daddy bats being proud of his kids wanting to help Wally while Barry just paces and Iris rolls her eyes at her husband as she cooks and eventually makes him chop potatoes or something
Louey06 chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
This was so sweet. I love seeing everyone take care of Wally. He deserves to be taken care of. Great story!
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Like my 30th time reading this and I always forget how heart wrenching realistic this story is and how perfectly you made the characters and all the small details and gosh Wally I love you.
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I love this!
andHamiltonwrotetheother51 chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
YA U GET EM CONNER
andHamiltonwrotetheother51 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
My feels are feeling feels
Wynter Spite chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Wow. So. Many. Feels. Is that a tear in my eye? Oh, Wally, you precious, precious person. Fave.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
This is like my 100th time reading this and I love it so much. I cry every time. You are amazing at writing.
Truman B chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Such a great story! Great job!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I love this story, thank you so much for writing it. I think that you did a great job with portraying the relationships between Wally and Barry, and Wally and Robin. I liked Batman's and the team's parts as well, and the last paragraph is just so poignant.

Susana
FuzzyElf24 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I don't care if it's not canon and I'm 500% sure I'm not the only one.
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Wow. This gave me emotions. My eyes are leaking. *sniff* By the way, your pacing was wonderful. My only concrit is that when you were flashing (punpunpun) back and forth between past and future scenes, it wasn't immediately clear where we were/what was going on/that we were in a different time and place. :)
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
ARRGHH. MY FEELS. HOW COULD YOU?
Cryptic Critic chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
This was so sweet. I love it a lot. I will admit that I enjoy fanfics with torture and pain because that's just the sadistic person I am. I really enjoyed this, thank you.
Xcherokee chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
This. Was. Amazing. I love this.