Reviews for Love and thing's the go bump in the night
echoxknox chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
please please please please please please please please please continue! its interesting and im dying to know what the heck needy is. im suspecting that whatever she is she's a wolf or monster of some sort like Jennifer but i'll never know if you don't finish it!
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
OOOSHIT! daymn this is good but maybe a lil too fast i need a lil more details haha
anyways im soo looking forwards to jen/needy time ;)
wait did he just said that infront of the entire family? if so, ohshit awk
DickensJenner chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Please update I love this story
B chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Please update this story beacause it is a great story
Fan of urs chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Wanna do me a favor and update this story? its real unique and awesome. i wud love to read more of it
mione03 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Hello how are you? I watch the film Jennifer's Body tonight and search fics with this focus and i find your story!

I like so much that chapters i read and i hope you continue writing the fic!

Congratulations and see you soon!

Kisses
mione03
chloe.mcphail.94 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Great story please continue
keeganft chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This is an intense story! I hope you continue it soon! I can't wait to see what happens! Great work!
mia chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Noooooooo! U cannot just cut off their! I love this story so update plz:)
SweetT90210 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I'm so glad you updated this
Ryan chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Interesting wonder what's gonna happen next
Diablo Priest chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
What did Chip call Jennifer ! You keep the reader wanting more — that's good pacing. The tension continues to grow. (Watch your plurals — too often you use apostrophes with them.)
James888 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Chip is so dreaming if he thinks that him & Needly were ever going out. She doing it to get Jennifer angry not him.

Thsat weirld that she having flashs of Chasity. They must really be coconut. Their familys are really close too :)

Chip is so dead in all sences of the word.

Funny how Jennifer seems to be nicer than Needy.

Wonder what going to happen when they talk. I don't think Jennifer is going to be happy afterwards :(
DAK chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Love the story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here, because it's really good. Please update soon.
Diablo Priest chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Wow! Needy is a real vixen in this. Haha, voracious.