Reviews for Valentine's Week
itspandabear-x chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I hope Rhonda and Nadine know what's best not to ruin the moment of Arnold and Helga since few couples already know that Helga is Cecile. -.- I never knew Brainy was Fuzzy Slippers until now.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
OH MY GOSH! I looooooove this! Way too cute! I love how realistic it can be in the actual Hey Arnold television show universe. It's just so cute. I was a little confused in certain parts, like when he came in her house and was wearing handcuffs and then he suddenly wasn't (but maybe I missed something?) and then with their simple confession, and Helga showed up to school the day after. I don't really know what part I got confused at, I'm blonde lol. Point is though, it's still perfect. I love how you describe things. The party scene at Rhonda's was perfect. I love how you made Helga wear a pink dress too, as usual :) I like how Arnold was a sweet talker. This whole fic is just wonderful. Please write more!
CutesyBunny chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
haha XD the Disney joke lol nice work! :D
CutesyBunny chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
lol haha so THAT'S who that stalker is! I feel so stupid cuz i had no clue who the heck her stalker WAS! but lol nice twist XD
CutesyBunny chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
lol so random when he goes "NEVER eat raspberries!" rofl XD nice work
CutesyBunny chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
haha fuzzy slippers... so random and hysterical XD nice work :)
CutesyBunny chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
haha XD that "Mr. Fuzzy Slippers" crack was hilarious! nice work.
CutesyBunny chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
haha funny XD lol gerald is pretty funny nice work
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
haha ever time i see FTi I'm like "what IS that?!" then I remembered and felt like an IDIOT! lol nice work
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
haha nice work XD
Mishy297 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Wow this is GREAT! I wonder how Helga is going to act when she goes back to school as her normal self lol it would be funny. All of a sudden Cecille is gone and Helga is back at school and holding hands with Arnold hahaha I really I loved this.
IamYlen chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Its so freaking cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Oh my gosh ! That's such a pretty great lovestory , I loved it . It's so beautiful that made me wanna cry !
ck3712 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
bravo! (stands up and applauds) bravo! i would whistle, but I don't know how. Great job! That's such a cool ending with the shoe. i should pick up where i left off with my hey arnold fanfic. omgosh! next week is finals! and the last week of my school year! ahh! I hope I do well! wish me luck! keep writing!
lilailylovesgod chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I love it I look forward to reading more of your Fanfiction! Great Job and God Bless!