Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Rae Nerdy chapter 8 . 7/12
I'm loving this. Truly a creative look at a Harry Potter x Naruto crossover. I love where you're going and can't wait to see more.
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 8 . 6/8
XD
Please continue
I really love this story
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 4 . 6/7
XD
I could see the wand maker doing that
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 5/18
*smiles sadly* Oh, Hisui. You really will do anything for your family, won't you?
NouvelleVoix chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm terribly sad to see that this fic is abandoned! I know that you've probably moved on to better and brighter things, but I was really getting into this story. I hope that you'll come back to this story some day.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
KitsuneTails25 chapter 8 . 2/4
If Harry didn't yet master tree climbing when he enters Hogwarts... I can just imagine the gaping faces when he goes running up the tree then the screams when he kicks out and twists and lands on the ground. *cackles*
tayleah chapter 8 . 1/20
This is amazing! Well written, characters alive and believable with strengths and weaknesses, and humor added. I really enjoy this and hope that this will definitely be continued.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Oh, so every Academy student neglects their training like that? I was just thinking that if I ever got the ability to use jutsu, I'd train my hand seals until my fingers bled. Because what if genjutsu was completely out of my reach since I had no imagination? Or taijutsu because I had horrible stamina? So hand seals. I always wonder why ninja don't bother to get their hand seals up to 5 in the data books.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
The only thing Harry's got going for him is his speed. Is that because he focuses so much on chakra control that he forgets to practice others? I mean I don't see why his tai, gen, hand seals and intelligence are so low unless he actively forgets to practice. Except possibly genjutsu, they could all be self improved.

Is he ever gonna confront Kurama or is he just gonna keep suppressing him?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Rin's still alive right? She was dead in canon at this time, so when Kakashi had lost all his precious people he disappeared into ANBU for a very long time. Now, since he's still got Minato, Rin, Hari and Naruto, he shouldn't have, which would change...a lot.
Taggg chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Oooh, I like Harry teammates! Even if being team -four- is kinda morbid... i have bad feeling 'bout it! xD
Hizashi being team-sensei.. wow. ( somewhere is toddler Neji!)

Yep, Harry's team is quite nice!

And I really hope it's not abandoned! *puppy eyes*
Taggg chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Sticky Naruto and Minato! *3* sso adorable!

Great story! Aww, Hisui is such protective sweetie. Kushina was cool. I'm glad at least Minato is alive! I hope Hisui with his...butterfly effect will prevent Uchiha massacre :3 he and Itachi are big bros together!

eh, I don't think that i like Lin too much D: Orochimaru sympathizer! lol. and she thinks the Forth is now weak :CC
Her or Ginny being possible redheaded future love interests of Harry I don't like at all!
Evani chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Agh, why do I never look at when stories were last updated? This is a such a wonderful story, and it makes me happy, but it's been years :( thanks for writing it though. I'm just imagining Kushina and James getting into trouble while Lily looks on in tolerant amusement haha. I can't wait to see where you go with this :)
OrangeKing89 chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I love this story I hope you continue it.