Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Mashrose chapter 3 . 7/2
If your going to have an OC as a main character, put it in the tags. I wouldn't have read it.
Mashrose chapter 1 . 7/2
Ch 2: How can she tell he didn't use an honorific if all he said was his name? He could have been planning to add it before she jumped in like a stupid idiot.
Mashrose chapter 2 . 7/2
IDATE! ! !
Mashrose chapter 2 . 7/2
THANK YOU for making it a nickname and not changing Harry's name! ! ! I HATE it when people do that. I mean variations of Harry, and maybe Evan, are fine, but seriously! He's HARRY POTTER! Most of the time they've already changed his height, attitude, hair length or color, body build, backstory, and who knows what else! And in some cases it makes sense! But after so many changes it stops being HARRY and just becomes an OC. So THANK YOU for not doing that! ! !

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.
Mashrose chapter 1 . 7/1
How does Harry know 'sennin', but not other basic words!? This language thing was already annoying, but I understood until then. 'Sage' isn't exactly a common word you know! Especially since he was taught in regular Japan NOT the elemental nations! ! !
Jostanos chapter 8 . 5/8
Omake for the Crystal ball moment: 'Now let's see how much like your father you are, Mr. Potter.' Snape snarls as he enters Harry's mind, but what he finds there is not what he expects at all.

A GIANT RED FOX! who exclaims: "GET OUT!"
917brat chapter 8 . 1/27
I would love to read more of this and I hope that you decide to update it again soon.
Le sigh chapter 8 . 9/22/2017
Totally bummed out that this fic fizzled out.
Larenars chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
Awesome story, I would have loved to see him get to Hogwarts. Thanks for the tidbits.
Fei chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
I know it's been a little over 2 years since you last updated, but this remains one of my favourite crossovers, and I come back to reread it often. I hope that you haven't abandoned this forever, and may come back to it some day if you are ever struck by inspiration or find the time. You created such a beautiful universe when you melded these two, and I do so wish to see what happens next. Hoping you are well, wherever you are now, and thanking you for the lovely story you created.
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Rae Nerdy chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
I'm loving this. Truly a creative look at a Harry Potter x Naruto crossover. I love where you're going and can't wait to see more.
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
XD
Please continue
I really love this story
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
XD
I could see the wand maker doing that
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
*smiles sadly* Oh, Hisui. You really will do anything for your family, won't you?