Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Le sigh chapter 8 . 9/22
Totally bummed out that this fic fizzled out.
Larenars chapter 8 . 9/10
Awesome story, I would have loved to see him get to Hogwarts. Thanks for the tidbits.
Fei chapter 8 . 8/15
I know it's been a little over 2 years since you last updated, but this remains one of my favourite crossovers, and I come back to reread it often. I hope that you haven't abandoned this forever, and may come back to it some day if you are ever struck by inspiration or find the time. You created such a beautiful universe when you melded these two, and I do so wish to see what happens next. Hoping you are well, wherever you are now, and thanking you for the lovely story you created.
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 8/9
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Rae Nerdy chapter 8 . 7/12
I'm loving this. Truly a creative look at a Harry Potter x Naruto crossover. I love where you're going and can't wait to see more.
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 8 . 6/8
XD
Please continue
I really love this story
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 4 . 6/7
XD
I could see the wand maker doing that
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 5/18
*smiles sadly* Oh, Hisui. You really will do anything for your family, won't you?
NouvelleVoix chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm terribly sad to see that this fic is abandoned! I know that you've probably moved on to better and brighter things, but I was really getting into this story. I hope that you'll come back to this story some day.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
KitsuneTails25 chapter 8 . 2/4
If Harry didn't yet master tree climbing when he enters Hogwarts... I can just imagine the gaping faces when he goes running up the tree then the screams when he kicks out and twists and lands on the ground. *cackles*
tayleah chapter 8 . 1/20
This is amazing! Well written, characters alive and believable with strengths and weaknesses, and humor added. I really enjoy this and hope that this will definitely be continued.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Oh, so every Academy student neglects their training like that? I was just thinking that if I ever got the ability to use jutsu, I'd train my hand seals until my fingers bled. Because what if genjutsu was completely out of my reach since I had no imagination? Or taijutsu because I had horrible stamina? So hand seals. I always wonder why ninja don't bother to get their hand seals up to 5 in the data books.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
The only thing Harry's got going for him is his speed. Is that because he focuses so much on chakra control that he forgets to practice others? I mean I don't see why his tai, gen, hand seals and intelligence are so low unless he actively forgets to practice. Except possibly genjutsu, they could all be self improved.

Is he ever gonna confront Kurama or is he just gonna keep suppressing him?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Rin's still alive right? She was dead in canon at this time, so when Kakashi had lost all his precious people he disappeared into ANBU for a very long time. Now, since he's still got Minato, Rin, Hari and Naruto, he shouldn't have, which would change...a lot.