Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Tzarista chapter 8 . 7/9
so far so good can't wait for more
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 6/26
I just realized Rin is here. Was Naruto conceived earlier or did the whole Sanbi-suicide thing not happen. And it almost sounds like Ollivanders is thinking "Challenge Accepted"
draconianking chapter 8 . 5/2
more no corrections needed from an ocd'ed correction enthusthiest just want more read it all in one day mm rambling no sleep 3 days just want more story from you
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 4/23
pretty much fox food, yeah it's not a pleasant place to go Severus. but it might eat the evil tattoo so a fun idea it is.
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 3/30
I finished this last night but I wished to leave a review. I was quite sucked into your story; you have a beautiful style of writing that doesn't grate and lends a certain air of mysticism, perhaps; I'm not sure how to explain it. In any case, this story was lovely and intriguing. I can't wait for more! I loved the references to The Girl From Whirlpool ;D
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 3/2
I totally love this so far! Continue!
panther73110 chapter 7 . 2/29
Love reading your story and hope you continue it someday
RudeMinnesotan chapter 8 . 2/25
UGH Considering this is incomplete and hasn't been updated for awhile, I'm glad you include the Crystal Ball stuff. They're very interesting to see how Harry would be in the not to distant future.
1) I hope Harry keeps his hair long, I have a thing for that.
2) I wonder why his hair did turn white-blond? I have a few theories, but they're really not mentally panning out so far...
3) I squeed like a horrible fangirl when I realized that Duck was Yamato. Since I don't know the Naruto canon well at all (my knowledge split from the few dozen episodes I've watch, the wikia pages I've read, and then the Hp/Naruto crossovers I've read) I didn't get it until he used the moukton (sp?). And I fangirled hard lol.
4) When Naruto was born and the Kyuubi was let loose, I totally cried up until the part where Harry blacked out. I knew it was coming and I was sad. It's awesome that he became a jinchuuriki tho.
5) I'm really curious how the Hogwarts Letter will get to Harry. I'm assuming Fawkes?
6) ... i can't remember. I remember now (i sat there for awhile trying to remember). When he got kidnapped by Orochimaru I got really sad and worried. I was worried it would tip the scales too far into 'bad/evil/dark' for my tastes, but it was just... the right amount of bad. It sucks that he has the cursed seal, on top of his cursed scar, and the representation of two snakes in his head makes much sense. I wonder if the Horcrux still can even exist with Kurama inside of him like that...
7) I hope you manage an update. I haven't checked your profile to see if there's any information there, but I still hope. This is EXTREMELY well written. One of my favorite HP/Naruto crossovers yet (i've realized most of the really good hp/naruto ones are incomplete which is just depressing lol). So yeah, I really hope we, the readers, get another chapter.
8) I like the friendly rivalry between Harry and Itachi and I'm glad they're on a team together. I like the addition of Hana to that.
9) I'm so happy that Minato lived. I was worried about Naruto for when Harry goes off to Hogwarts.
10) I remembered the other thing: Why are they calling him Hisui at Hogwarts? My GUESS is that, even if they all know he's Harry Potter, he has asked for them to call him Hisui.

Anyway, i think 10 is enough. THANK YOU So much for writing such an amazing fic!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 3 . 2/25
I meant to make this comment after chapter 1, but I loved how well you did the language issues at the beginning. The way the officer, Burumaru? at the Airport spoke was extremely accurate for someone who doesn't speak the language talking to another (coming from a foreigner leaving in Korea, I know lol).
I also liked how you typed the language of Harry understanding a few words and then not understanding others. I liked that a lot.
ALSO: I'm glad that, even though a bunch of people call him Hari and Hisui, you still call him Harry in the text. Thank you for that.
LadysWords chapter 8 . 1/28
Best Naruto / harry potter crossover I've read.. how did I miss this one?!
Please.. somehow .. update..
AquilaPallas129 chapter 8 . 1/15
Interesting plot twist, with Harry also being a container! On the other hand, I can't help but notice the chemistry between harry and Itachi or kakashi...
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 8 . 1/1
Really enjoying this fic, hope to see more sometime in the near future. Looking forward to updates
Espied7 chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
This story is amazing! Such a perfect mix of canon and AU, and your characters are fantastic. Hole you get the chance to write again soon!
maya chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
You can't stop here! What happen next?!
maya chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Harry as a Ninja... Scary for when he starts at Hogwarts.