Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Damn that was an amazing story. Loved the brief relationship Harry had with Kushina. It really set everything up for his family with Minato and Naruto. I'm really interested in seeing what happens once Harry actually gets control over his Chakra and can start doing some ninjutsu. Also, the crystal ball scenes are just so damn interesting. I'm not sure why you haven't updated in so long, but I really hope you post a new chapter soon. This story has been an absolute blast to read, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!
Ninazu chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
The Uchiha taijutsu style is the Interceptor Style or some shit, thats a real thing too. I think its based off of Bruce Lee, but I'm not entirely sure.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Lovely and sad.
milesmaline chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Hey, I love the story and I'm just wondering if you were going to continue it.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Oh, the renaming stuff. Bye!
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hmm. Interesting.
DLM4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
i like how one of the first things he learns in japanese is "candy please"
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I love this story so much! And I just about cried when you let Minato live :) I'm curious about the genin test though. I was under the impression that the bell test was something passed down to kakashi from Minato from the Third and so on. From my understanding, the test changes depending on the instructor so why did you choose to use the same test? Tbh, I don't really see Hizashi being big on teamwork but he gets such little screen time, so it works regardless. I'm also pretty sure there was a minor error at the beginning of this chapter, but now I can't remember it. I actually read the girl from whirlpool just before this so when so many of your facts were similar I was starting to think I had the canon wrong. Love how you incorporate it in your story! I had sooo much to say but now I can't remember it :( I look forward to seeing another update from you sometime and yeah, kudos on this amazing piece of writing!
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Okay, this started good, and has been mostly good. What I don't like is Harry holding the 9-tails. Not only will it inevitably steal a decent deal of Naruto's thunder later on due to the whole Akatsuki stuff, it was played for angst in the beginning.

It was a totally unneeded challenge for Harry when he already had the Cursed Seal. It was a plot device to make sure Harry didn't get too good...for some reason. He just kinda angsts over whether he's strong enough to hold it and other crap. It's gone from somewhat tolerable angst to wangst to now practically Narm levels.

Really you should have Harry transfer it to Naruto or destroy the half he has, as its kinda ruining the story. I tend to skip any part that talks about Harry and his constant angst over the 9-tails.

Sorry for the rant, just felt it needed to be said.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
cccccccccccccc

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
The Red Dementor chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
evergreen dryad chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Hiraishin is purely fuinjutsu and has no elemental affinity. Also, Minato is wind-natured.
Hiraishin is also soundless.
evergreen dryad chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
...So this is AU, and I am supposed to ignore Rin's survival and 'Tobi' razing the village.
And the Sanbi/Kiri incident never happened either?
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
The single best HPNaruto crossover I have read, and I have read quite a few.
Hisui and Kushina... You expounded on their characters so marvelously.
(The Hogwarts glimpses are amazing as well!)
I'm very much looking forward to your continuation.
k.jhg chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
great story, please continue, will harry and itachi be together? will uchiha clan live? will harry be a genius in magic? will harry be in slitherin? please continue
786 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »