Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Aegis' Trickster chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
wow... every time I see something Naruto related I always think the same thing about the village... hypocritical pricks. I mean they pretty much abandon Naruto when he pretty much saved their buts, and when he actually saves the village from Pein they love him. Honestly... they're like the wizarding people. Sheep.
musme chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I love it
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Ouch I didn't see it coming...
DragonsBC chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Nice story, hope to see it continue.
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Please update this soon. I like this crossover.
GaijinSamurai chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Good story. Though you've stated that romance won't play very prominant role in this story, I still feel like I need to state my opinion. I understand it's your story and that we readers have no right to dictate what you write. And I'm sure that you're probably dead set on the pairing (which I can already guess), but I don't really think that it would work in this story.

Yeah, she is a bit like Kushina, but I can't see a relationship working between them. Mainly because of the fact that they come from completely different backgrounds. I just can't see her family being all that thrilled with the fact that she hooks up with a Shinobi. Harry needs someone who can relate to him and his profession (unless he doesn't remain a Shinobi), and can understand him. In other words a Kunoichi or a woman raised in the Elemental Nations.

This is simply my opinion though. I could be completely wrong about the pairing and have consequently made an ass out of myself. In which case, I apologize. Though I'll probably stop reading if the pairing is what I think it is.

But like I said, you probably already have the story planned out, romance included. Even if I do stop reading, I wish you the best of luck with this story.
J-Kid chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
this was great fun! I'm glad I tried it, thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to reading the next bits, I'll definitely track this story. I have enjoyed so far Harry's interaction with other people, although I think one of my favorite bits was Harry's journey to Konoha. Just, the way he had to deal with knowing so little, the way people reacted to Harry and his abuse from his Aunt and Uncle- that part was done really well. I'm also enjoying the "Looking Glass" spoilers for the story ahead, although I hope those will be changed a little bit or have a lot added to them by the time we get there. :-D I almost don't want to read them because I want Harry to get to Hogwarts soon!
GaijinSamurai chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Interesting story. Probably one of the better Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers. In fact, I may (and I have to stress the word may) continue to read the story, even should the pairing eventually be Harry/Ginny. And that's something that I rarely admit due to the fact that I do not like the Harry/Ginny pairing in the slightest. It may be canon, but the relationship was poorly established, and I find it to be overused and overrated. I would honestly prefer for Harry to be paired with a Kunoichi, but won't get my hopes up.
donald7777 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story so far, I almost passed up your story since I do not really read Harry Potter stories, but I am glad I did not.

You have done a good job with blending Harry into the Naruto universe, I am glad that is mostly Naruto so far with potterverse notes at the bottom that gives glimpses in what to expect.

I look forward to more chapters.

Keep up the good work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lake Jesus chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I adore this story and look forward to its continuation. Keep up the good work!
iWrote chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Update please? With whatever u want on top?
Tirielle chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
If I poke you and tell you i love your story to itty bitty pieces, will you update? .
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wonder what his Boggart is this time...the nine tailed fox?
I'd say it's safe to say the dementors are nothing compared to the Kyubbi.
Hell...it wouldn't fit into the classroom...or probably the castle.
I wonder how may times Hogwarts needs to be rebuilt LOL!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Doesn't the Uchiha clan use the Interceptor Style for Hand-to-Hand?
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »