Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Velocityshade chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
So, reread this story, and it's still great! I'm hoping you'll continue it - it's one of the very few good Naruto and HP crossovers out there.
agnar chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I honestly want to like this fic, because I do like the first 3 chapters. But one of my big issues is, all the stuff with harry learning kushina's uzumaki fighting style was pointless, because she died far too early in his training for him to EVER actually be able to use it properly.

No one else will be able to teach him that stuff and he got what, 2 years at most? Plus you've already said he'll be stuck at frigging hogwarts, giving us alot of the same old stuff we've seen time after time.

If harry were old enough to be closer to fully trained AND old enough to be a caretaker to naruto, I'd like the fic more, because that would make REAL changes.

But he's not, this all happens when harry isn't even a genin, let alone old enough to care for a baby. So it seems likely naruto will still be shoved off in an orphanage, harry will go off to hogwarts barely trained, the uzumaki fighting styles will die out because no one can teach harry enough for him to pass it on to naruto...

Just disappointing really and I don't see how you can plausibly make it actually work as big enough changes to make it interesting, instead of just slightly different from canon on both sides.
Akemi chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This is awesome! Though, I do feel sorry for Harry. After all, he got to snakes [Voldemort & Orochimaru] after him. That sucks. Update when you can, please.
ToshimiOkami chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Really hope you update soon, love your fic! XD
ashrk95 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
This story is really interesting! I hope you continue it sometime soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
artemide68 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
lovely fanfic... It does have a rather slow pace, but I must admit you keep me engaged. I like the way you describe relationships and forming bonds in the slightests of details, since it gives a sense of realism many of these fictions forget, prioritizing just the main concepts. If you continue this, until you reach the Hogwarts arc, and then again, go even further than that, It will probably become one of the most epic naruto/hp fictions out there. The only thing is that you have a humongous amount of work in front of you. I don't blame if it is a long time since you have written something, or if you get some form of writer's block. It is actually something that is happening to me too, at the moment. Still, If I can give you some advice, try making baby steps, write for the sake of writing, without thinking of how much material you have to cover, and all that jazz... perhaps you could do a small diagram of the plot, for guidelines, when it gets too stressful to keep it all in your head :)
All in all, lovely work, and I can't wait for more :)
Kyorrikk chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Dang, this is really good
Of the Naruto/HP crossovers I read, most skim over the early years. There's a chapter, maybe two, then it's into missions and big events and Hogwarts. This way you build up Harry, Itachi, even the village, and I rather enjoy it

Second thing I like is how you came up with a believable way for the Fox to be sealed without using the Death God Seal. The way you described the Fox's power earlier was awesome too. Sir, you have my kudos.

Now to wait for an update that will resolve that cliffhanger
Whispering Darkness chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Great story! I love this :) You pay attention to so many great characters and write them so well that I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Also, you could do two versions of the same story. One the mega-family epic. The other the super awesome take on a crossover that hasn't really been done well yet, but that you are potentially in the running for the best by a wide margin!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Really damn awesome story! Only real problem, I could see was that the plot moved a little too slowly and that the focus seemed to swing too much into this being a comfort fic and/or a parenting/relationship guide fic wrapped around a Naruto/HP crossover. I think that your writing and storytelling abilities are the only thing that saves it from being a sappy, sacchariney, soap opera-y proselytization of what you think people/family/relationships ought to be like. I know the genre is Family and rated T, but damn, the potential for the story to be epic, action packed and fanboy/fangirl mind-blowing is being a little drowned out by the focus on the family values platform. Not saying you can't have it in there, but it paints an unrealistic (odd since this is fiction right?) view on what people are like. People have good and bad traits. Your background of how Harry got there, how the HP is being blended into Naruto-verse and the hints of it coming back (even if they're just omake), and your spin on events in the the Naruto world are great, really great. The hints of actions to come make me really want to read more, but it becomes a chore to read when most of the word count is dedicated to the overly sensitive feelings of the characters done in an idealized way. It's just as bad as the virgin fanboys that go on and on about how bad ass their characters are and how many women their screwing and godlike their powers are. Another good point is that your characters are all unique. You give them distinct personalities for the most part. The problem again lies in that they are all over-sensitive, caring, overcoming trauma, etc as if the story is really about a catharthis to someone that has suffered a bad upbringing or was just too timid to have those kinds of relationships in life, and is vicariously living the "correct" way through the characters...yeah I know, kind of the point of fanfiction...but again you have really good skills and i really would love to see what you can do with your plot and plot development over the character development. It seems as if the story will either be ridiculously long, to go through the plot, because of the character emotion focus or be abandoned because you will have exhausted just how many ways a person can love, be kind, sensitive etc to the point that the plot disappears altogether. The only other complaint I have is that you've stopped writing as of last May. Please continue, whether any of this seems like flaming or not, whether you make changes to anyone's criticism or not, cause you are a good writer! Besides peoples' opinions only matter when you want them to :)
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Wow a split sealing?

PLease update when you can!

Now...I'm off to bed!
Tristan85 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
What an interesting story! Your writing style shows tatent and is unique, and the story line just keeps getting better. I want only more Kakashi. I love your stuff, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Naarano chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This is everything I ever wanted and more. So much more. I hope you update it!
DragonBlade00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013