Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Asterisks chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Oh darn it! I can't believe it ended there. I do hope you continue it, this is a very addictive story.
Blitza chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Very nice. Though i think you should have it come out eventually that Naruto has only half the nine tails and that Harry has the other half. At least to his friends.
Josher chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Like the story and the development.
KleverKilva chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Moar?

No really, I was really enjoying this and then realized it'd been a year since an update . . .
John At Dawn chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Hurray for automatically activating Oclumency!
DumDumDum chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Do you intend to bring the story back to Hogwarts? Don't. A melee fighter can't hope to match a wizard, not with all the momentum canceling spells around. A single spell and anyone trying to strike a wizard will end up with broken bones, or if they do that super speed punch thing a completely mangled hand. That's completely ignoring the projectile spells, those would slaughter an entire village before any of the ninja would wise up.

If you try to make wizards stupid, you will end up ruining this story. Wizards have to be at least as clever as your characters, or your characters actions become meaningless.
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter! Love this story!
CherFleur chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I really hope that you continue this, because you've basically ruined me.
Jiwa chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This is really interesting. Please continue soon!
RandomReader chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Please update this soon! It's really good and I would love to be able to read more of it!
*childishly* I'll give you cookies?
Clarilyn chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Favourite line in the entire fic so far : "I think the fox ate it."
LOL!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
cool chapter!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed all this! It's a bit slow at times, but you more than make up for it with the Cyrstal Ball previews :3
Great job, and thank you for the past hour(ish).
Velocityshade chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
So, reread this story, and it's still great! I'm hoping you'll continue it - it's one of the very few good Naruto and HP crossovers out there.
agnar chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I honestly want to like this fic, because I do like the first 3 chapters. But one of my big issues is, all the stuff with harry learning kushina's uzumaki fighting style was pointless, because she died far too early in his training for him to EVER actually be able to use it properly.

No one else will be able to teach him that stuff and he got what, 2 years at most? Plus you've already said he'll be stuck at frigging hogwarts, giving us alot of the same old stuff we've seen time after time.

If harry were old enough to be closer to fully trained AND old enough to be a caretaker to naruto, I'd like the fic more, because that would make REAL changes.

But he's not, this all happens when harry isn't even a genin, let alone old enough to care for a baby. So it seems likely naruto will still be shoved off in an orphanage, harry will go off to hogwarts barely trained, the uzumaki fighting styles will die out because no one can teach harry enough for him to pass it on to naruto...

Just disappointing really and I don't see how you can plausibly make it actually work as big enough changes to make it interesting, instead of just slightly different from canon on both sides.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »