Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Minato is going to be furious beyond belief Killing intent so powerful it could kill who ever it was directed at type of furious
WishingWanderer chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I love this story! I am so glad you save Minato. Do you think you can do the same for Shisui, Itachi, and Sasuke or at least Itachi and Sasuke? Like Shisui can do the dirty work and Itachi can still get his eyes if it comes to that and then Itachi and Sasuke can move in with Hari and Naruto. Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please Please PLEASE update soon!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Cool chapter, I'm getting excited to see what Hogwarts is like, outside of the chapter's omake.
evil genus chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Wow Sarutobi has some nerve. If they only started glarring at Harry and Naruto after Minato woke, then he had to have broken the secret after Minato woke.

Can't wait to here about Naruto's b-day, something tells me Minato is gonna get pissed!
exaigon chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Minato and Hari aren't going to be to happy about the assassination attempt...

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Keeper of Storms chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Nifty chapter. I sincerely hope Minato obliterates everyone involved with the assassination attempt.
Junky chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
The Senju clan currently consists of one person. Obviously it must have fallen somehow-they had a large number of members during the clan wars. One person does not make a clan.

Hmm... I like your preview, but it still does not answer my previous questions about the separation between worlds; rather, it adds questions. Don't tell me that Nagato or Tobi, or even any shinobi, would be uninterested by weapons technology?

Do you read reviews? Actually, searching through my inbox, I've never received a reply from you even though you've been on my alerts list since 2005-somewhere in the early teens of Founder's Heir.
Basia Orci chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter!
Impstar chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Nice, I'm glad to see another update.

In terms of style of fighting, a lot of fics have the Uchiha use the interceptor style, based on trapping the opponent in close (not grappling though), and making full advantage of the predictive properties of the sharingan. A fic called "The Empty Cage" by Rathanel involves Sarutobi giving a good explanation of the style.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
awesome update
iLovePun chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Update soon! It seems weird that the people would automatically think Naruto held the Kyubi where as Harry an older child I would think would be the more likely choice for people to hate. Wouldn't it be harder to have a baby rather than a quiet 8 year old?
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I am sure that Minato will put the civilians and shiobi in their place if they dare to disrespect his sons.
sousie chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
hehehe i loved the suiton jutsu

well isn't harry lucky he has a psycho after him ( voldemort), another psycho who is interested in his bloodline ( orochimaru), another one who is interested in him (madara), a demon in his gut and an emotionally constipated guy (itachi -he is so sexy) who seem to be his rival
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Adored it!
Skybreaker30 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I thought they had the Intercepter Fist. and that it was used in combination with their sharingan.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »