Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Bane WolfBlood chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Please update soon!
shugokage chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Wow! Amazing crossover good job and I do hope you continue!
Raj8 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
This is an amazing story and I love it so far I can hope you can update again soon and that you keep up your update rate.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
very good
bub23453 chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
fantastic chapter and a fantastic story! Looking forward to more :D
schnookums chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Loved the update. So glad Minato's awake and gave Harry the house. I never thought of it, but I'm curious how a Uchiha would be able control kyubi if it's split in two. Anywho, can't wait for more.
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
DAMN YOU FOR THE CLIFFHANGER but sweet Goddess of Cookies PLEASE update again soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard

XP
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Enjoyable chapter with a lot of promise of pain, injury, and death to come with attacks from the mourners (or greedy). Liked the look into the futre where Harry is at Hogwarts. I have to wonder if they will be able to actually find a wand to fit him with both Chakra and Magic and 9-tails. If Neville thinks his toad is something, what would he think should Harry do a summons?
DarkBlade the Damned chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Greetings renatus

I just found your story recently and felt the need to complement you on then excellent story so far it is truly one of the better Harry Potter Naruto crossovers I have read.

I have found it fairly original for a Harry Potter / Naruto crossover. Many have Naruto and Harry being family, few have Harry growing up in Konoha and knowing Kushina and Minato. And none to date have had Harry's presence resulting on Minato surviving the Kyubi attack.

I also think you have presented the Characterisation of most of the characters well. Well at least the Naruto ones. Harry seems overly withdrawn and silent, but that is understanable given what has happened to him.

I am curious about Orchimaru’s tampering on Harry. Has he given Harry a bloodline if so is it the dead bone pulse? That is the only one I can think of that he would both have access to and would cause Harry's bones to thicken.

On the Chakra chains. Are the Chains special Chakra or Magic? is there a difference between the two.

Just thinking if Harry is 7 or 8 when Naruto is born then following the canon timeline Naruto will only be finishing the academy by the time Harry finishes Hogwarts in canon. Is that what you have planned?

I must admit I havce concerns about Harry attending Hogwarts. The main one is the Slow pace of development. Whenever crossover characters go to Hogwarts their pace of development seems to slow to the canon one in the HP novels.

To my mind as a genin this is something Harry cannot afford as it will mean Little or no physical training / opportunity to learn techniques. During a time when his growth in physical and technical skills and practical experience is critical for his future

I guess this can be offset if Harry goes in with the aim to learn specific knowledge. If he chooses not to on topics taught, but aims aim to learn, curses, hexes, shields, useful potions / poisons. Charms transfiguration. Also Healing to see if he can restore Minato to full strength.

Possibly if he meets up with Tonks in his first year he could help her train and she could give him an idea how wizards fight.

Another thought is there is not necessarily any need for harry to stay the full 7 years. He only needs to get to the point he can train himself in the other spells as Shinobi sometimes do with techniques.

For example after 3rd year, if he could take Sirius back to the Elemental nations. Sirius gets a chance to recover and Harry potentially gets someone that can train him.

The Snippets you have shown so far of his time at Hogwarts leave me feeling unsure. In Konoha rapid development seems to occur in the Genin after they leave the academy as they approach Chunin rank. This is driven by their need to develop skills to survive and be able to fulfil duties on missions. How well will Harry be able to develop without that need often literally life and death driving him. How will he be able to grow stronger to protect Naruto.

So far seems rather confrontational with Hermione. Please keep this up, I really hate stories where she is a know it all and seemingly a master of Magic who Harry seemingly cannot make any progress without.

Let him develop and learn skills with an eye to helping his Ninja skills. Eg Silencing spells, disillusionment. Apparation. Legimacy, obliviation.

I would be surprised if Harry found it easy to relate to or socialise with the students at Hogwarts. Harry will be coming from a world with the constant threat of skirmish or war even when there is peace. Events such as the assassination attempts on Naruto and the Kyubi attack will have made him familiar with conflict and death. By contrast the kids at Hogwarts are woefully innocent, Harry will not have much or anything in common with them.

Hermione should rub him the wrong way. She relies on book learning, following authority and ideas. Harry seems to excel at practical hands on learning, as a shinobi he knows the rules are only guidelines and only matter if he gets caught (if hes not cheating hes not trying) and as for Ideals, his willingness to fight and kill may label him evil by Dumbledore and the magical worlds standards where as he is simply normal by the standards of his home.

A few questions on your future plans.

Do you intend to prevent the Uchina massacre or at least prevent most of the clan from dying? Please I hope so both for the sake of Itachi and Sasuke and to remove one of the problems Naruto will have in the future.

Also on Pairings, you indicated that pairings will not play a mayor role in the story but that Harry will be paired with a Girl w Red hair. For the love of God please tell me you do not plan on not Ginny.

I hate this pairing in canon because it comes out of nowhere with no real reason behind it. In this story other than the Red hair I dont see in what way Ginny would appeal? To Uzumaki Harry.

They come from very different worlds with very different values and fundamental differences in their societies.

I hope instead you were refereing to either your OC Lin or possibly Mei or Karin?

Oh well, you have done a fantastic job on this story to date so I will wait and see how you plan it to go in the future.

Regards

DarkBlade
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
or ya know, you actually could have just taught the academy students TRADITIONAL ninjitsu.
Xhexia chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Love this story so far. Just have a question how is he so heavy and hace such dense bones said by them to be caused by orchimaru when not long before that when he was jumping after rin when she fell off the mountain and saying he didnt have enough weight she is heavyier and wishing he was heavyier. Is the wish the cause for the extra weight or orchimaru
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait for more. You have done a great job so far.
aurla0 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Waaa This is so interesting...

I hate that Kushina has to die... It's one of the saddest parts in the manga too.

Please update soon This is really good!
imgonnadie chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Excellent chapter.
Slightly insane chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Hah!

I love this story.

It is awesome.

I want to read more.

I love Minato-Papa.

Sarutobi is in deep doo-doo with him!

Sorry, too giddy from reading an awesome chapter to be much use in writing the new one.
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »