Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
SpriteBlue chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
That was amazing! Truly. I cried. I smiled. I can't wait to read more... off to reading!
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
the uchiha clan style is the interceptor fist, and meant to be used with their sharingan
Aynessa chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I'd always thought that the idea of a Naruto/HP crossover was stupid, silly, and that it would be impossible to make it work believably.

You have proved me exceedingly wrong.

This story is utterly *brilliant*! The way the characters interact, the way Harry's presence impacts the Naruto world, its characters, the events that happen - you've made it convincing, realistic, and thoroughly well done. I can absolutely see Orochimaru taking an unhealthy interest in Harry; his "magical" cells probably utterly baffled and intrigued the nasty old psycho. And I can definitely picture Harry's presence during the Nine Tails attack, with all of his involvement - he and his "saving people thing" always getting in the way of the author's plans, lol.

The interaction between Harry and Kushina is so beautiful and heartbreaking. Her immediately mothering demeanor and easy nature helps to heal the scars from the Dursleys, while building his self-confidence and social skills. Her relation to Lily was made so believable, I can't believe I never thought of it before.

SO overwhelmingly excited to see how this turns out. I honestly don't even want him to make it to Hogwarts, that's how much I'm loving his presence as Hisui. But I can definitely picture Minato getting excited about his Hogwarts letter, haha! I love the Crystal Ball snippets - ESPECIALLY the Aguamenti scene. Genius. Sheer genius.

Looking forward to your next update!
Katsheswims chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
This is a great story! Keep up the good work!
LittleBlackLamb chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Utterly loving this story. You are doing womderfully in creating an entertaining mesh of both worlds and presenting a solid storyline. I am hoping for a battery team of harry am itachi, i think those two toegether could form a very solid unit. Hana just recently introduced seems not fully intergrated yet so i am not to curious about her.i am wondering if and when harry's genetic change turns out to ne kimimaru's family bloodline. Would love harry having a desperated moment in which he guts someone with one of his arm bones elongating and piercing the opponent.

Keep it up and thank you for this story.
1misspotter chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I don't read much naruto but I love this can't wait for more
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Love it and really, really, really can't wait for more, since it has been nearly a month I am hoping for more relatively soon I hope?!
Greysh chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
a very interesting fic :) I like how you changed things. I'm so happy that minato survived and that naruto is in a loving home. hopefully the cursed seal will not be to damaging to harry.
good luck with your writing!
Sorasdream chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Poor harry! Orochimaru that slimy bastard...I hope he get's what's coming to him!

Since Harry is in the village this time around, I hope he can save at least Kushina...it would suck for Naruto not to have any parents, especially with one of them related to Harry!

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Sounds great so far!
hinatalover445 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
The best HP/N crossover I have ever read! Great work, keep it up please!
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
wicked fic can't wait for the next chapter
bloodshound chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
has it been a year already since itachi was in the academy? I was relatively sure he only went for a year... being all prodigy and such... could be wrong of course. :P

lol's as if the guy wouldn't be used to dodging prankish 'gifts'. after teaching would be ninja brats for years.

somehow, it doesn't surprise me that Hizashi would use the tea ceremony to get acquainted. If ever there was a clan steeped in tradition, formality, restraint and ceremony, it would be the Hyuga. only the Uchia would match them there... better get used to it Har. Only the English match the Japanese for their 'tea anytime, with anything' attitude, even if black tea and green tea taste very different.

pretty damn good for a bunch of greenish rookies.

well, that gives a pretty good hint who one duck is.

hmmmm, if the fox swallowed/absorbed the snakes, does this mean it swallowed the tom shard too, if that even survived the rather violent encroachment of the snakes. So, to make use of slushie Kyu's power, har has to tap it through his former seal? I wonder just how much keeping the beast in his belly bolted down is going to effect har's magic.

I think har and itachi are a good genin match. is this before they started matching the top, the smartest girly and the bottom? or maybe not, i think that's the blend the sennin had. At any rate, maybe they can settle hana a bit... but probably not. .'

oh intriguing... i wonder who the chunin is.

winces... yeah, snape would want to do that to much in or, you know, at all, unless he wants to become slushy Kyubi kibble.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Awesome work! Keep it up!
Tempt Me More chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
glad to see this updated, its one of my fav naruto/hp stories here. Although I find myself wanting to run and hide from the hints that Harry will even be within 20 feet if Ginny, much less be with her, I can't help but love this story...though it is frustrating not getting to see some things from Minato's POV at times.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »