Reviews for The Girl with Red Hair
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
I think my favorite part of this fic was where we saw Minato's reaction to Hiruzen telling the fox being sealed.
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Please seperate this into multiple chapters. It actually caused my iPad browser to have to reload, and halfway through it kept having trouble loading the next words.
SadAvocadoPrince chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
This story is amazing. I consider it to be honestly the best or one of the best in this particular crossover.
1. I love your writing style. It feels almost similar to Rowling's in that we are close to Harry's thoughts and motives, but little is stated outright and both his thoughts and the world around him are only understood through his own limited understanding of both topics. As well as our own previous understanding of the original works, of course.
2. I love the family aspect. There are never enough family fics for me, especially concerning characters like Harry and Naruto, who have had such little opportunity to experience a family of their own.
3. The meshing if these two worlds is nearly seemless. I love it.
4. The characterization of both Harry and Minato is especially awesome. Minato is not only consistent with what we know of him, but also expands upon his character in a way I really like. The "coldness" of his temper, in contrast with his sunny personality, goes a long way towards explaining Naruto's resolve and cold determination that we see in later arcs, especially with regards to Sasuke. Harry is consistent with what we are shown of his early personality, although much quieter and less snarky. The snark, I assume, will come with time, and the quietness is explainable by his differing experiences, especially with having an authority to trust and a (healthy?) paranoia.
5. There are many times in this fic where the visualisation of the scenarios described here are so vivid I HAVE to draw them out. How do you feel about fan art? (In September or so, as I am currently studying for the MCATs).
6. Please update holy shit this is amazing. I could continue, but I could also write a literal essay explaining why this is fantastic. Please please continue this work. :)
Rozen chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
I need more to live I honestly love this story
way of life chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Bloody brilliant is what this is. Your story that is bloody brilliant. I loved your concept and the fact that Harry would be able to finish all his wizard training before the timeline catches up to the events of the anime/manga. It gives Hisui enough time to train and be powerful enough to make a difference in fights.

Though Hisui's inability to do ninjutsu is a little irritating but I guess he'll overcome it given proper amount of time. Also the fact that you saved Rin and Minato was a breath of fresh air. I wonder what effects will it have? Will Rin and Kakashi grow closer now that they live in the same house? I wonder; I really do.

I like your Hisui, he is not overpowered, has quirks of his own and struggles like many of his generation; he's human. Though I would have loved it if Minato had taught Harry Kage Bunshin; it would have been awesome.

I wonder what effect will Harry's presence have on Itachi? If I am correct, then Itachi has already slowed his progress to match Harry's and isn't considered the innate matchless genius that he was in canon.

Though I was a little disappointed that you gave Hisui Toad as summons, I mean it would have been awesome to have something else; everyone uses toads and it would have shown your brilliant imagination; though I guess sea toads are good too, but according to you the boss sea toad is not and will not be as powerful as boss of normal toads; that's a bummer, doesn't it underpowers(? is this even a word?) Hisui somewhat?

I wonder who will go with Harry to Hogwarts? It would be so cool if Hisui's team went with him. I mean Itachi will be so cute and Hana could seriously use Fluffy as her new nin-dog. Hana and Fluffy would be awesome.

And Please please do not pair Harry with Ginny. I do not hate Ginny but she's not the Girl that Harry needs. Besides, as of now, Hisui's a shinobi and Marrying a civilian will fix a target on her head from enemies way beyond her capabilities to Handle. And please do not pair Hisui with Hermione too; the girl needs to do some major growing up to do if she even wants to be friends with Hisui.

And with the brutality that is Naruto's world, it would be very very difficult for anyone from HP's world to accommodate themselves in Naruto world. It wouldn't even be possible for them to accept the fact that killing, Murder, Maiming and Torture are regular facts of Shinobi life and somewhat expected. I don't think anyone -any girl, especially Hermione and Ginny being as head strong and as fixed in their own ways as they are- will be able to accept that.

So please consider the pairing once again.

That's all for now, I eagerly await for the next chapter. Considering you haven't abandoned this story; you haven't, have you?
orphicmist chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
This is awesome. Very unique, fluid premise.
jupimako chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
This story is really really well done. I loved reading it! I hope you add more :D.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great story!
Can't wait to read more
orion0905 chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I really hope that Ginny isn't whom he's going to end up with. I mean there is so many reasons that's wouldn't be good. Ginny had so little in common with Lily, even less with Kushina. She seems to much of a stalker fangirl to actually like hari for himself. Also, him being a good, loyal shinobi that both uzumaki and kaguya blood, I don't think that he would settle for a civilian fangirl who would hold him back withher narrow views on what she considers light and proper of the boy-who-lived. Minato, Kakashi , Itachi , Hari and is male friendship have experience with fangirls, so he would be more likely to ignore as just another civilian fangirl. And then is the matter of his jinchuuriki status that could make him been seen as possibly dark. There are way too many strong and independent girls in the Naruto world for Hari to settle with Ginny, such as Tayuya, Lin, and many others. Sorry if I ranted, but I just wanted to express my reasons of not liking the possibility of hari/ginny pairing. I'm sure the pairing would be good for some , but it seems very improbable since Kushina would be a very hard person too match in Hari's heart.
LaserLightCannon chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
I generally dislike Snape as a character, but I'm not going to hate the man. He has done stupid things, though. His actions cost the lives of many...Oh, please continue. Don't leave it off on a sneak peek for the next chapter! Who is this Chunin? I love this story. Kushina was an amazing person before her ultimate demise. Doesn't matter that they're cousins. She treats Harry like her son. I like that you don't make Harry powerful either, not like a genius, or prodigy. However, he's powerful in his own right. After all, surviving the cursed seal? Sealing half of the kyuubi in him? Not to mention he's fast, smart, and he's getting better with seals. He has his own faults, but I admire how he has the strength and determination to get over them. Like his grasp on the Japanese language. He has a suitable grasp on it now, and when he gets over his problem with chackra, he will be AMAZING. Maybe by the time Naruto is old enough to go to the academy, Harry could be a chunin. Or, dare I say, a jonin. Not to mention he has an advantage with magic. Though magic is essentially weaker, there are things that prove to be useful. After all, there's potions, which can take out bones, and re-grow them, etc.
TheBeauty chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Awesome chapter :) I only hope for more :D
koldy chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
continue this please!
Laweren chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Holy shit...
littlelight02 chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
God this is amazing! Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic? You can't just leave it with that "From the crystal ball" Snape/ Harry cliffhanger!? :D anyway really good job
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »