Reviews for INS is Watching
charles123 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I always liked Dominika and the possibilities for her relationship with House
StarryEyedReader chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
You really got them out of character. Dominikanis smarter. And has her own pride. And house is more playful and childlike than the indulging adultish figure rolling his eyes at the childish antics of his wife. And where is his playful sarcasm? He isnt house without that.
Jenzy Shelton chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I totally should have liked D and House sooner so I could have loved this fic sooner.
glenlivet19 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Gah! I didn't realize that I never read the last chapter. Dumb me! This was a WAY better ending than on the show! Thanks! Loved it!
MGtwins chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I'm so sad it's over.I really wish it was at least 100 chapters longer,but...Real life sucks!
MGtwins chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I'm loving this story!So sad it's coming to an end.
purplemintpatty chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
A much better ending than DS gave us! Looking forward to your next fic!
catgrl chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Good ending to this wonderful story. Hope your cat is doing good. Your welcome for all the coments.
hilandmum chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
That is EXACTLY what should have happened (including the awesome smex)! Stupid writers! (Not you - you're brill!)

One itty-bitty thing that the O in my OCD (or is it the C?) had a hard time getting past was that they'd gone to the drive-in and left before the second show, but the sun hadn't set yet. Don't they usually start the first movie after it gets dark?

I'm sorry that this is over - I loved it - but I understand all of the other things going on in your life right now.

Just 6 and a half weeks until Vegas!
LANIKI chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Caught up and it's over! I definitely prefer your resolution to the one on the show. I kept yelling at him to stop her from leaving. But we know what TPTB think about House - no happy endings for him. Anyway, yours is better. Why shouldn't he get the hot young bride?
MGtwins chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like House and Dominika as a 's really good read something really good about them.
Regina Falange chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Damn! We should have gotten this ending! Just when it all started to get more interesting between them with Dom's police background, that phsysics book and most importantly her desire to 'comfort' her husband...I was having a hard time looking at his tormented face when she left the apartment (flashbacks from that time when Lydia left) Anyhow, you sure did some justice and I loved every bit. Good thing she's staying even if it's only in this universe. Btw, that little fight over the t-shirt was priceless! :)

Best of luck with the cat, the writing and everything in between.
Brighid45 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Haha! "Not the Buddy Guy tee shirt!" :D

Love this. THIS is what we should have gotten, instead of DS's agenda to make sure House is miserable and lonely. Dominika's the OC we finally got after last year's horrible storyline, and she was perfect for House. At least here in fic she can stay with House, and you did a great job of bringing them together. Excellent!
Pesterfield chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
threw his Tshirt and PJ P: T-shirt

sweetened the pit P: the pot
Brighid45 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I got the pink slip Daddy! :D

Love this! Great car, great dinner, great time at the drive-in, and they're headed home to make it a proper marriage . . . YES!

As a fellow OC Babe, I salute you. THIS is what we should see on the show!

Great chapter!