Reviews for Running Ashtrays
leatharegee chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
MORE!
LCIchick101 chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
if you have time you should continue that story
Sarah V chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
Dean is such a JERK! Jess and Rory rule! please continue.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Oh! Come on! New chappie! Please! I realise you are a human being and you must be really busy but I'm STARVING for a new chapter!
amira chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
come this is so good pwease pweaty pwease continue I love so much so like I said continue, NOW!
Vina Apsara chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Fun story! This site needs lots more Rory and Jess stories! But that "I think therefore I am" quote is Descartes, not Voltaire...
imonadiet chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love this story, please hurry.
Sweet Charity chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Interesting, very interesting. Dean really should get a better grasp of the situation- That's what I always hated about him, jumping to conclusions.. Continue.
jewls13 chapter 3 . 5/25/2002
Jess is such a jackass. I love that boy! ooo, I'm in my kneese beging you to read "code of silence" PLEASE. I adore your fics, I've read all of them. Please read "Code of silence" it's posted under the name "Taylor" that's my co-author. Please read it. please, please, please
silentcryxx chapter 3 . 5/25/2002
DEAN IS SUCH A DITZ!He's always jealous!We should put him on a stick and throw tomatoes at him!Anywayyysssssssss, GOOD STORY! ! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 3 . 5/25/2002
awww! I know i SHOULD be sad, but that was SUCH A GREAT WAY FOR THEM TO BREAK UP! And I luuuuuuuuv this fic, it just keeps getting better abd better. Please update soooooooon! _
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
Was that a little Tristan reference there? And I luv how you just practically stated all the other fic plots. _ I'm off to the next great chappie!
kalea87 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
hehe...he tastes like an ashtray! that's great! lol. i'm with rory on killing the boyfriend off...j/k

please continue! i like! :-)
EmeraldMoon15 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
ooooooh! I like i like i like! Add another chapter! great fic! :)
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
"you taste like an ashtray"...i love it, lmao. anyway...is this story like over or what? just asking. -otownroxx