Reviews for Crescendo
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
We'd all be eating STEAK!

Great story. I can't imagine what you must think, all of these reviews popping up. But I AM enjoying myself, so there. I almost laughed out loud at the Magic Flute reference.
EpiqueNovel chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I will never be able to listen to my Beethoven station on Pandora without thinking of you...and this story...

Wow.
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
yuhuhuh

mmhmmm

mmmm :D
nolesome chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Steamy stuff! I'll never be able to keep a straight face walking into the symphony hall now that scene is etched in my mind. And what church do you go to that you think up *this* during service?
Vesja chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Huh? I didn't see it!

-Goes back to reread fic and find reference-

Alright, 10 minutes later and I spot this sentence: "The music had changed again, soothing and sweet, and Beckett allowed it to dance around her, floating around them like a magical bubble and almost caressing them with its tune." I'm guessing that's it. ;)

Mads ILY so much because of reasons. You write amazing smut AND you tell people to go read my work? I want to hug you!

Take care,

Sanne.
tinlizzie82 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Don't worry about the special hell - that's for ppl who write hot RPFs LOL!

And wishes aren't horses so none of us will be eating steak come Monday.

Seriously, you are drowning me in hotness and the trivia is just an added fillip.
KateMB chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh wow, wow, wow! That's definitely the best way to enjoy a concert and make the best of a boring fundraiser. It's fun to imagine their limo antics. And Martha - LOL! Kate laughing - LOL! That's a great ending.
purplangel chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oooooh. This one sang to me Mads. I loved every single moment. Beckett's immediate reaction to his touch had me all hot and bothered instantly. This one is in my top 5 SMUTTy stories of all time. :) Whoopee!
casisaidlegs chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You mentioned Emmett and I was like AHH OMG EMMETT! And that was before I read the A/N at the end. ;P Awesome.
AlwaysHappier chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
okay, I love you. No other way to put it. This is amazing.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh that was so good. Hahaha Martha! Beethoven is my favorite composer and I will now think more of "Erotica" than "Eroica" whenever his name enters my mind :p
Atallis chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
"- We'd all be eating steak!"

Jayne

Love the ending! And no, Bach will never be the same again. Kind of akward - my 50-something music teacher always plays fantasia in G minor whenever we walk into the music room...
Jorja07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
The final when Martha says about his affair, was fantastic :P

Excellent story, like always ;)
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like much, I like much, I love :) :) :):):):)