Reviews for Clouded Waters
Good chappter
Djpunupipi chapter 15 . 2/26
OH MY.

I just randomly came back here to re-read that so well written story I found years ago, and then I realised that you’ve just started writing new chapters! Oh joy! Oh happiness! That was unexpected and unhoped for after so much time! You can’t even imagine how excited I was when I realised that not only one, or even two new chapters came out, but SIX of them!

Ahhhh I’m so happy! The way you write Bakura’s personnality is so good and I totally love that smart and hot-tempered Anzu too!
I’m impatiently waiting the next chapters and the end of this lovely story (even if I’d love it to just keep going on and on and never end~).

Keep up the good work and cheers!
sweetmusic0588 chapter 15 . 2/26
I feel like there hasn't been much lemon in the chapters recently. Just a suggestion :) til next time
sweetmusic0588 chapter 14 . 2/14
I'm sick right now so it's nice to sit down and read a chapter to take my mind off of it. Til next time.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 14 . 2/13
God I love the drama! Excellent chapter. Can’t wait for more and the finale!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 13 . 1/2
The scandal! Let’s see where this goes! I love troublemakers. Lol
sweetmusic0588 chapter 13 . 1/1
I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. I look forward to the next chapter
sweetmusic0588 chapter 12 . 12/21/2019
Well, that's quite the little cliffhanger. Just how I like it :P
Until the next chapter, have a wonderful Christmas
Numinous-Alqua chapter 12 . 12/20/2019
Yas girl! I want to see this unfold so bad! It’s gonna be either really good or disastrously bad for Anzu. Lol. Excellent update! Keep them coming!
sweetmusic0588 chapter 11 . 11/27/2019
I would hate for this to end too soon. Please keep me on the edge of my seat
Numinous-Alqua chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
Hahaha! Omg , I loved that update! Loving how the possessiveness is coming from both ends.
Ally chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
I wonder what Malik and Marik are going to say when they learn that it wasn‘t Anzu‘s idea. :D
Bakura really is kinda in his own way when he is jealous and wants to hide it.
Great chapter, thank you for the fast Update!

Can you tell how long this fanfiction is going to be?
Harbingerloki chapter 10 . 11/21/2019
YAAAAAAASSSSSSS! Get it gurl!
Ally chapter 10 . 11/20/2019
One of my favourite fanficitions is back ️ Thank you!
sweetmusic0588 chapter 10 . 11/20/2019
I had to start at Chapter 1 again to regain my memory of this story. I'm glad it's back