Reviews for Naruto:Sekirei Chronicles
Your writing sucks dick.
maxbrevan chapter 22 . 7/26
love the story, hope for update, keep up your work
hey jack asses if your going to be rude about someones story then dont read it at all !
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 12 . 7/1
It seems like Minato is being sidelined in his own story. The only Sekirei from the anime he has is Kusano and even then it seems she spends more of her time with Naruto.
I was just thinking this is one of the reasons I am very leery of crossovers especially when the two main characters are the same gender, one of them is inevitably the hero of the story and the other the invisible man. There was a reason why six Sekirei bonded with Minato and it seems like Naruto is taking all his parts. I wonder how Naruto would like someone come to his world with godlike abilities and taking his friends and all the girls fawning over him like Naruto did to Minato.
Grim24 chapter 4 . 6/20
This story's boring tsskk typical crossover i already told the author...
Grim24 chapter 2 . 6/20
Well what do you know naruto still hold that pathetic ideal he has like in canon i hope the author is not making naruto a typical one way character because ill will be another typical naruto and sekirei crossover with no unique creative or originality..
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 21 . 5/4
Continue?
kresnamurti17 chapter 8 . 2/24
don't you think naruto got way too much sekirei. I meant it's good but how about paired the major sekirei with naruto and the minor sekirei with minato. that seems fair.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 22 . 2/16
Continue?...
lee chapter 22 . 1/9
please update soon please
meowy1986 chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Tbh the only thing i dont nderstand about these types of stories where naruto is in the future and a few thousands years old at that.. IS that you would think that quit a few ppl would know who he really is.. you gotta remember that miko guy should of heard of narutos acomplishments from thousands of years ago.. its like King Tut of egypt we hear of him thousands of years later cuz of his accomplisments but ppl dont reconize naruto from beating the juubi thousands of years in the past? lol
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Men... It's OK
slydino chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
Wonderful story. Love what you're doing with the romance, but I do worry that the girls aren't getting enough spotlight since there are so many of them. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadowlord1295 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
higa a dead man LET THE BLOOD SHED COMMENCE YAY where is karasuba when you need her
Shadowlord1295 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
what about hiahani and karasuba