Reviews for Naruto:Sekirei Chronicles
Rickjames196 chapter 24 . 5/26
Sweet they can norito without Naruto being there, fuck a jinki, everyone else is so fucked haha. Aww homura is going all emo on us. Poor minato, now he knows yukari wants to bang Naruto haha.
Rickjames196 chapter 23 . 5/26
Ah! so the bijuus can leave his body and travel around, hence why only mata talked to him. That's so cute, but you'd think kurama wouldn't leave him XD. Bwhahaha Naruto is already married XD. Bwhaha he didn't know he was married? dah fuq? Naruto gotta stop drinking sake. Hhaha kurama, such a jerk. Too much new info or Maybe not enuf sekirei stuff, chapter felt weird to me.
Rickjames196 chapter 21 . 5/26
toyotama is such a bully XD. Sweet he got the bijuus in him, at least he hasn't been all alone. Oh oh mata saying this seems familiar, And Naruto been wondering the earth, dun tell me he interacted with the sekirei that landed ages ago and didn't get stuck like the canon ones haha. Matsu is gonna turn kocho into a perv. Those brain types XD. Dang, so by taking away the knowledge of chakra, he made a disease, poor Naru. Poor yume has turned into a voyeur. Why do ya keep referring to miya as his secret lover, they haven't even kissed yet xD, always get interrupted.
Rickjames196 chapter 19 . 5/25
nuuu only 4 chapters left QQ
Rickjames196 chapter 18 . 5/25
Lulz he can moon eye plan. Bwhahah his way of torture lulz. Jeez 2-year Tsukuyomi overkill much? kocho is too smart to stay with those two. I dun get toyo and yahan, they lost their crest and he said they would be deactivated, so what's the point of switching them to his side?
Rickjames196 chapter 17 . 5/25
Was kind of not cool of musubi to run away with those two, what if tsukiumi needed her help? Haha akitsu's intro, so cute. Poor yahan, guess he was pissed about the terminated sekirei, kuruse better watch out. Wait so he didn't kill them, he just genjutsu'ed higa and kakizaki? XD. Poor kocho she didn't get rescued.
Rickjames196 chapter 16 . 5/25
Kaho dun fuck around hahaha. Naruto is so nice, made miya then tessaiga hahaha. Hey, he is a wolf daiyoukai, so it really is the tessaiga xD.
Rickjames196 chapter 15 . 5/25
Aww naruto baby, uzume is too cute. Haha yukari is emerging. Dang, cockblocked by akitsu. Dangit higa still blackmails chiho sekirei :/ Naruto needa start helping out. Dang karasuba is so fucked up, I feel bad for the sekirei.
Rickjames196 chapter 14 . 5/25
Uzume needa get that rent money. Wewt kazehana showed up, been wondering when she would. Dang miya disarmed him hahaha. He just did it for effect since he coulda just summoned a sword. Poor miya. Aww poor kaho she almost got winged by sume jerkoff. Hahaha and yukai showed up. Omg she is evil, making shiina walk around in a friggin dress. You'd think yukari woulda tried to grope homura haha. I'm glad they not getting blackmailed by higa at least. Did you gender bend shiina? Kept calling him she XD.
Rickjames196 chapter 13 . 5/25
Omg matsu with invisibility... miya is so getting spied on hahaha. Hhahaha karasuba trynna run from juubi. yume is such a meddler, making the sekirei react to him xD.
Rickjames196 chapter 12 . 5/25
Aww chiho still got a sekirei, ugh Naruto needa help her out.
Rickjames196 chapter 11 . 5/25
a lot of lil grammar mistakes, but nothing that makes the story hard to follow.
Rickjames196 chapter 10 . 5/25
I read the tittle as "the blonde haired tsunade" I was like...the fuck what other color would it be? Awww but what bout chiho-baby, she was reacting to both Y.Y So he really did wing yume when he winged musubi, hopefully, he can bring her out. I'm sure her fate loving ass will fill him with nostalgia haha. Naruto has to dedicate a icha icha to matsu's experimentations haha.
Rickjames196 chapter 9 . 5/25
Real smart minato...rushing at a chick that has pointy things. Sweet, he can steal sekirei haha. So the way to miya's heart is to not be scared by the hanya...interesting haha.
Rickjames196 chapter 8 . 5/25
So uzume is reacting to chiho too?... I unno I dun want her to forget bout chiho if she is reacting to her. Nuuuu I was right Qq minato had a vision. Hhaaha hikari's description of mikogami.