Reviews for The Boy With the GravityDefying Hair
DaGypsyGirl chapter 4 . 4/7
Oh, I love this story! I hope you continue it! :) I really wanna see Jackie and Pete's reactions (oh, and the teachers/students parents from the prequel) because that would be awesome. And seeing Josh and the Doctor interact more and...yeah, this story is great, please finish it :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 3/19
littlemadtenpetalsshipper chapter 4 . 3/10
OH MY CHUCK THIS IS SO CUTE \*-*/ please update! I love the way you write 3
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 2/6
please don't say she has a boyfriend or something noo
2maluv chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
33333 Can we please have more of this where Josh gets to actually talk to his father and we see more domestic fluff in the family?
jenn008 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Update soon!
ReckedSmiles chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Is there going to be more than this? I'm I'm love with these small series! Please?!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I liked it, it was very cute, but I feel a little incomplete, like, I wanted to see the reactions of jack is and Pete, and maybe the Doctor talking to Joshua a bit more. But if you think it should end there, then I'll respect that decision :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful and sweet!
mecaka chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I liked the story. Although it seems to be concluded, somehow it doesn't feel like it. Is it actually finished or there is a writer's block with this one?
Catt37 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Awww, that was so sweet! I wish there was more chapters!
lifelane chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Ah! I love this but it hasn't been updated in a while! I wish you would continue as this is freaking amazing!
Monkeymoo chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
More please! This is fantastic!
doctorwholuv chapter 4 . 7/9/2013