Reviews for The Boy With the GravityDefying Hair
10Roses chapter 1 . 1/6
I actually really liked this!
Toester chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
I found this by linking off an old Tumblr page... this cute little series was great! Wish there had been more on this piece of it...
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Please write some more, I really like your story.
DaGypsyGirl chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Oh, I love this story! I hope you continue it! :) I really wanna see Jackie and Pete's reactions (oh, and the teachers/students parents from the prequel) because that would be awesome. And seeing Josh and the Doctor interact more and...yeah, this story is great, please finish it :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Interesting.
littlemadtenpetalsshipper chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
OH MY CHUCK THIS IS SO CUTE \*-*/ please update! I love the way you write 3
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
please don't say she has a boyfriend or something noo
2maluv chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
33333 Can we please have more of this where Josh gets to actually talk to his father and we see more domestic fluff in the family?
jenn008 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Update soon!
squishylee chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Is there going to be more than this? I'm I'm love with these small series! Please?!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I liked it, it was very cute, but I feel a little incomplete, like, I wanted to see the reactions of jack is and Pete, and maybe the Doctor talking to Joshua a bit more. But if you think it should end there, then I'll respect that decision :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful and sweet!
mecaka chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I liked the story. Although it seems to be concluded, somehow it doesn't feel like it. Is it actually finished or there is a writer's block with this one?
Catt37 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Awww, that was so sweet! I wish there was more chapters!