Reviews for The Things We Do To Win Wars And Other Things
The Nyan Lord chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
poor garrus xD
redrose-melody chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh gosh. I love this XD
The ending was hilarious!
And the mating, nice heehehheheh
FallenKunoichi chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love it! Good job :D
shadow visor chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
so javik believed liara to be his competition? love this
wolfamodais chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was good. i dont know if he is a romance possability or not but i would say that if something wher to happen then it would be something like this. oh and i would also take a guess and say that if shepard didnt have the thing with the beacon then javik would be lonely in that department anyways. i kinda think that the protheans would only mate with there kind so in a way shepard is like him
StValentineSt chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A wonderfully steamy one-shot XD And with such a humorous scene at the end. I enjoyed every part of it for I must admit Javik is one of the best characters in ME3 .
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
AWESOME! hahaha I loved it! Funny and full of feeling and hot, raucous sex! Always fun :D
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow, this was great! The 'dance' was amazing :-D and the bits of added humor were excellent. It was perfectly steamy and I finished up laughing. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I agree with the Liara fanboy that it's an odd story for Shepard to already have an established love interest but it was a prompt so...

Strangely I'm intrigued by the couple. Before playing the game? Not so much. I would've thought fan fic would just be yuck for these two. But I don't know...with the whole last Protheon thing and Shepard's whole Protheon beacon thing...I think there'd be a connection there...just maybe not like this. Lol. How far do you Liara would take her research? Yes, I actually had that thought while playing. Dirty, dirty mind. Lol.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
:O wow who knew Javik would b such a passionate lover heheh it was hot. Oh u should continue this story! Bet u would do a good job. U knw like them together through ME3? Tht would be very interesting! Lol anyways great sexy story hon!
whirleeq chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is really awesome - I read it on the kink meme too. Ignore the blathering of the angry liara/femshep shipper.
Iliya Moroumetz chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
If you don't mind a little criticism... I saw this on the kink meme.

Anyway, while it's good overall, I can't help but wonder how serious Shepard and Liara were in their relationship if she can so casually toss aside Liara for Javik. Seems rather cruel of Shepard to do that. (doesn't help that I'm a Liara fanboy, so, seeing Liara dumped in any form makes me a sad panda. :( ) Unless I read it wrong and their relationship was so casual that Liara won't be crying when she realizes she's been tossed aside for an insect.

Also, I don't ever recall hearing Liara screech. She always talks in that husky whisper of her, and, if I remember, the only time she raised her voice was when she confronted her mother on Noveria.

In fact, I kind of wished you used Jacob in the first place, since he wasn't exactly faithful to Shepard in ME3 if you romanced him.

I apologize if I'm coming off as terse or belittling, it's just how I'm seeing the story.
dorko525 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh man lol Great Job!
Outlaw-Lanaya chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Another great Javik story. He's one of my favorite from the game. Thanks for putting this up _
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow, that was amazingly powerful. Erotic too but you totally blew me away with the intensity between Shepard and Javik. I loved the idea of Justice balancing out Vengence. The end was very sweet too. I rather hope you'll keep writing this pairing, even though this was kinkmeme prompted.