Reviews for Keep Awake
Tehetehe chapter 1 . 6/26
Thankyou very much for your fanfic XP
very cute to the point of me laughing! ;)
TickingPocketWatches chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was so cute! I loved this.:3 wish there was more.
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I laughed at this XD All these short little drabbles are pretty cute! Keep up the great work!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I feel a sudden chill...like a hymnal to the head awaits me at tomorrow's Mass.

(Very heartwarming oneshot, and something I feel is probably very, very accurate... I really enjoyed reading it. ω )
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
After this, "Fig Trees and Fertilizer" was inevitable.
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
...Pfffft, that was hilarious. Ahaha, Rin got hit with a book.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-giggles- Oh...this feels like something that TOTALLY could have been in canon. Definitely Shiro, definitely Yukio and definitely Rin.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
If I would have had a pastor like that, I wouldn't have brought reading materials and/or homework to mass. The only highlights I had was the music. Keep up the good work, dark
NinjaStar777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Short and sweet and hilariously in character. If this were Youtube, I would totally subscribe to you and all your awesome Blue Exorcist fics.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was awesome! I wish all the sermons I've been to had been given by somebody like Fujimoto. Honestly, the dullness of some priests is annoying.

Anyway, though short, it was an amazing read.
Terradoll chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lol this is great! I love blue exorcist and I can see rin doing that.

I'm not really christian, but what few verses I know came from godspell. And that one right there did too ;)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*cracks up, helmets* Maybe Rin should get a helmet, but then Shiro would just think of something else. I doubt Rin wants to wake up doused in holy water. Anyways, yes, just dropping by to say that I *still* find this hilarious and brilliant!
Swift-Star9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Well hell. I would have changed denominations to hear Shiro's sermons. After having kook after kook at my old church, hearing someone with some sense would be awesome.

Anyways, this was a very amusing short fic on a subject rarely touched upon in fandom and canon: Shiro's duties as a priest. It's pretty dedicated to the canon, with Shiro switching between commentary and the text.

Did Rin and Yukio ever have to do sermon reports? Because it would make me snicker if Yukio ended up helping Rin and Shiro found out.

Thanks! Was short, but succinct and well-written.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
If Shiro had been the priest, yes, I would wear a helmet too. And make sure I never, ever fall asleep at his sermons. Good job! This was hilarious. And typically Rin-ish for sleeping!
wildkurofang chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Buhahahaha! GOAL! Shirou scares the hell at of me. (exorcist pun intended) Nice little one-shot thanks~

Tarry a while. Thou art so fair. ~ Wild-Tama