Reviews for Captivated
FireFox Vixen chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
Love!
xCaellachx chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Did you ever think of a title for Justin? I was dying to find out but I never saw one... Absolutely adore this story. So fun and sensual I adore the old king. You developed his character so thoroughly, he was as believable as Brian and Justin. Great job!
jobelle516 chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely wonderful and so very romantic. Ideal gift from Daphne.

And all very possible. The only law of impossibility, is that held back from science, the rest is humanity made.

I'm so glad you recommended this to me. I totally adored this version of Brian, Justin and oh so sweet Salah.

mwah love and good things to you.
jobelle516 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I've been ready straight.

This is priceless, pure gold. I screamed when Michael was introduced to us, Benjamin too.

This story, is so shrewd and delightful. Okay, bring on ch11.
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ah yes, financial loans, making deals with the devil. In this instance the devil is played by Him.
Luvqaf chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Hey.
Your story is good.
I enjoyed read this one :)
shahira chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
I've just finished reading this story all in one long session. It took me awhile, but once I started it, I couldn't put it down! It's amazing how you managed moving the character to such an improbable scenario and still have them be true to themselves.
I particularly appreciated that you made Lindsay a villain, because it's something we don't see in fanfics very often, and yet in the show she appears in several occasions to be consciously working to prevent Brian from evolving, always saying exactly the wrong thing, just to get him not to grow up, to stop him from changing, even when he's clearly making an effort to change for the best (and let's not even talk about her catastrophic intervention in the show's finale!).
And I also liked your choice of Daphne as the child's mother, because even in the show I could see it coming, and I'm convinced that would have been the character's logical path, if the show had gone on.
I'm very glad you didn't make this story about the usual Brian-Justin-Michael triangle, because there are a lot of fanfics about that, and yours was finally something different, something original.
Also, your Craig was amazing. I would have never thought of reading a fanfic in which he actually accepts Justin's orientation, even if begrudgingly so. I mean, he still is a piece of ****, but so many stories are just about him being evil incarnate, that I'm glad to finally read something where he's not the center of the action. Congratulations for achieving an astounding degree of originality and still keeping it, somehow, believable!
The only thing that left me a little disappointed was not seeing Emmett, because I like him and I was expecting his flame to burn bright even in Brakania.
Now I'm really looking forward to read the sequel. I hope it's as good as this story.
(By the way, I love your choice of name for Prince Brahim El-Khadir, and the country of Brakania sounds just like it could exist. I only find find it difficult to imagine an Arab man can be named Theodore Schmidt, and an Arab woman Lindsay...)
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
Perfection!
Liliom99 chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
Thanks for this bonus! Sweet and moving, and hot. Hugs, Lil
Skylar chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
This was a great Happy Ever After chapter. Thank you for it. I just love how devoted Brian is to Justin and how they love each other. I am glad you are considering maybe revisiting these two characters again in the future. I would love a chapter some time with them and their children on the island on a mini vacation. Or the 'old' king with his grand-children. I am just glad this is not so much good-bye as it might be a 'see you later'. Thanks again.
toobeauty chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
wow what a nice epilogue to a fabulous story!
Looking forward to reading those future promised sequels!
Marley5815 chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
I loved this story. I'm sad to see its over but glad it had a happy ending. Thanks for writing it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
I loved this story so much!
Darrencrissluv chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
kellyharper chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
read the ENTIRE thing in less that 24 hrs. Can't wait to see if you do a sequel. I want to see what happens when Linds finds out Daf is carring the child! She's going to FREAK!