Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Oh my god this story is so good! Please take it off of hiatus, I can't live with its current ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
When is the next chapter gonna come out
zoro chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
also if robin and luffy don't become lovers later on you die and if robin dies you die UNDERSTOOD
zoro chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP! If you don't keep on writing I will cut you to pieces in your sleep
trafalgur chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Your story was really beautifully written and I do hope this story comes off hiatus soon. I would like to see Luffy and Robin together. D: Thank you for your work!
General Slime chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
BWAH! I really hope you pick this up again one day. For a One Piece AU this is very interesting and I keep wondering just what both Luffy's and Robin's backstories are. Can't wait for the next update.
amayerik chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
PLEASE continue! it was getting so good too! completly original and writing greatly, please update!
TheSecretWriter-1234 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I always love a good action scene and you did really good describing it. I think this is my favorite chapter idk why. lol Update this soon!
TheSecretWriter-1234 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
This is really well written and I loved it :) Hope you continue it soon xx
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Yes, yes, YES! It was PERFECT. I don't care how they start out; Luffy is not a guinea pig to experiment on. I'm wondering how Robin will handle the situation; I don't want her to do anything more except apologize through him.

Keep up the good work.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Wow. Sometimes I get lost with the descriptions, but when it comes down to

Those last few paragraphs spoke so well to, Luffy's got my sympathy here to the fullest...

I'll be expecting more. I hope it starts to get a bit brighter too, Luffy's at his best is when he's happy.

Keep it up.
GreenCAT the second chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
wtf is hiatus
GreenCAT the second chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
luffy should just suicide at the end
GreenCAT the second chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
poor luffy,will he suicide at the end? i want either an incredibly sad or happy ending.