Reviews for Carrington
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Really wish you'd finish this one it's too funny
Incognito136 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I really did not want this to end. Very intriguing. Good read. Thank you for the short story.
Incognito136 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Yoooo! This is crazy, but crazily I want more. I like how Tina is portrayed as a strong individual in this fic. Maybe she could bring Mercedes back to her senses.?
Incognito136 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
MOaR! What is wrong with Mercedes? I MUST know!
Incognito136 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
The start of your fic and the way Puck speaks throughout made me think about Chinua Achebe's, "Things Fall Apart" and the way Okonkwo viewed women.
Jujubee58 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Too bad you didn't finish this AU Stepford Wives tale!
Jujubee58 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Poor Sam! Mercedes has left the building!
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It's those afternoon meetings, Sam!
shauna9402 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Please update, dying for a conclusion
Britchiche chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Beautiful, Beautiful!
reid4infinity chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
totally epic.
stefanswifey01 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Thank god they got Mercedes and Kurt back to normally. I was hoping for them to beat the lady ass for hitting them over the head. Thanks for the update.
stefanswifey01 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I knew it now Kurt is acting weird as well this is not good. Tina is freaking funny in this chapter when she was yelling like a crazy person loved it. I totally agree with Sam that women club is evil as hell. I couldn't believe that a women is going around in the club hitting people in the head with damn pans the lady is crazy as hell. I hope Sam and his new friends can find a way to stop whatever the lady is doing. I'm really loving this story.
stefanswifey01 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
NO KURT! I know Kurt is gonna start acting weird just like Mercedes . I felt bad for Sam in this chapter kissing Mercedes to get a reacting out of her and he get's chapter.
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This story is good so far i'm loving it.