Reviews for Eight Days a Week
ThatCrazyMcLennonChick chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
FEELS!
NatashaPavlova chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
Ugh that was much too short! I love this story so much! I'm so sad it's over!
Maddie chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I like how you put the song lyrics in
Mrs. Starkey chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
WELL... UHH THIS IS AWKWARD. Because I kinda go by Mrs. Starkey, and Ringo is marrying one of the main charecters. But I sure do wish I was Mrs. McCartney LOL! If you don't mind, please update She Came Through The Bathroom Window. I'm dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
love your story-please write more soon.
Me chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm sorry, did you forget that Cynthia Lennon still exists? And yes, I know this is fanfiction. I READ 14 CHAPTERS OF "She Came Through The Bathroom Window" AND HOLY CRAP!
NatashaPavlova chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take so long to update anymore! I've been dying to find out what happens with this story! It is totally amazing and one of my very favorites! So...UPDATE SOON BEFORE I DIE!
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
100% love it ! Please remember to keep updating this time though ! Hehee :P
NatashaPavlova chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Sorry, I'm lazy...but AW RINGO AND STELLA ARE SOOOO CUTE!
Thali Alves chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Hii again! :)
I loved this chapter! It was just perfect and so cuuuute... Ringo is so lovely and... oh, i guess i'm falling in love *_*
This chapter is the best, the cutest and... the best! haha
I loved it!
Thali Alves chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hiii! I'm your new reader ... Well, not so new. I'm reading since it was just a few chapters, but I was already loving this story. I'm already reading chapter 15, because I read all the others without comment, unfortunately. But now I'm commenting to make you happy, haha. I loved everything in your fanfic, my favorite couple is Ringo and Stella, they are so cute 3
So now I will read chapter 15 and comment, ok?
Ah, sorry for the mistakes of English, I am brazilian, I speak Portuguese
Miss Mello chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
MORE!
Haha, I'm slightly in love with Ringo!
NatashaPavlova chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
OHNO! What're they gonna do!?
NatashaPavlova chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
HOSPTAL!? What the hell happened?!
NatashaPavlova chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
GAH! Love sick Beatles! :( SO Update soon! I wanna know what the girls are doin'!