Reviews for Brainwashed: The Ultimate TLK2 Anthro Parody
Gift Bunny chapter 44 . 11/18/2014
Hey its me Izzy again I see are being mean to Simba and Nala in different, my turn but not in Spanish in Japanese, here is what I have to say,
Shinba, anata gōman yarō. Anata wa, suu, watashi wa anata no ryōshin wa mechakucha dickface o motte iru koto no hajidearu kake hontōni warui nanika ga anata ni okoru negatte imasu. Nara, anata wa meinu, anata wa baishunpudearu warui oyadearu, watashi wa anata ga Kiara atsukau hōhō o shinjiru koto ga dekinai. Tsugi no 2tsu no kōkai sure

Pretty long sry bout that
reader-chic-2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Really loving this I'm glad somebody was smart enough to do an AU but I'm confused. Are they human? I figure they considering they have cars but I just want it to be confirmed...
Izzy Francis chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Hi I'm new here on fan fiction and this is one of my favorite fan fictions that I read, I'm so excited for the next one, keep up the good work, plus I speak Spanish so I already know what joder means
Stet7 chapter 44 . 11/3/2013
A very well written Story!
Judging by how you know how a private school functions, I can tell you've been through one, but really, are there really people in private schools that hate it? wasn't really the case with mine (not that I could tell, anyway)
ChaosKnight005 chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
gaaaa! worst ending everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Arctic Blossoms chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
It's like 4:30 am I have school tomorrow and uncompleted homework thats due tomorrow second period but no i'm on my phone reading this fic for the 4th time cuz I luvvit to goddam much lol
Kanoni122 chapter 44 . 1/6/2013
You are a great writer. This story is great,one of the best I've ever read. I'm too planning to write my anthro series of The Lion King and I'm following your advices, to write down tbe whole story first and the publish it. Thank you for inspiring me :)
ClaudiaTomlinson chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
hello! Excuse me but may I say something about the story. It just seems funny that the characters are lions and you write about them in a car, in bikinis and running a office. I'm sorry if this has offended you but I noticed this whilst reading. Hope yo understand this criticism.
ClaudiaTomlinson chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
i love your story so far! If I were being babysit by those two, I wouldn't complain because I couldn't and in my world, theyd be Asian and they would be serious strict
AWESOME chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
this sounds pretty good :D
jwalk1234 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
simba was funny as in this chapter "we had great s..."
"you had great what"
"we had great supper that night"
Guest chapter 43 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was very different from slot tlk fics that I've read. I like how you changed up the story and added different plot twists instead of it being the same thing just with anthros i can't wait for the sequel :)
Vitani825 chapter 43 . 6/20/2012
This chapter was great. Be aware that is planning on taking down M rated stories and song fics. A blackout is taking place from June 23rd to July 4th. To be on the safe side, it'd be better to go on this site on the 5th of July. I'm sure you wouldn't want your story being taken off this site or any other story you like to read.

Committing to the blackout is recommended but not mandatory. 20 or more users and guests are recommended to commit to the blackout.
Ruler.of.the.Forgotten chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
So I just started reading this story today and I must say it's bloody brilliant! The way you portrayed the average high school as well as a religious private school is an absolute work of art! I love the concept too, beautifully dark but with light notes. I know from experience how hard it can be to just fit in but to try and fit in with people from a completely different background it's near impossible! I can't wait to finish reading this but it can only be so long before my time on the internet runs out. Curse you outragious internet cost!
Tugar chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Just got here in the storry and it feels so well writen. :)