Reviews for New Familiar New Trouble
umbria firewing chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Id like to see how this story ends. Are you planing on continuing it?
lexus4444 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
I have enjoyed the story and that is not a cliff hanger
088 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Honestly... This chapter was bad.
The only thing wrong with it was that you simply ignored the character development Louise had already gone through to set up the events. It may not seem like a big deal to you but that is a terrible writing practice and it was so glaringly obvious it made me cringe. Surely you can come up with a better eventuality to still allow the CF to happen. Anyway to sum it up Louise was a horrible brat in this chapter when before she wasn't this bad. Please do t ignore the character development you have already done.
088 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Yo!
Just started your story and I have to say that I like it. I've just finished chapter two and I'm going to be honest, chapter two is way better than chapter one. There are a few problems with the pacing and the way the character of Magnus was introduced. All in all the first chapter was an uphill battle while the second was far more pleasant.

If I were you I would look at rewriting the first chapter. The first chapter is the welcome mat and front door to your story and should be the best you have to offer. A good first chapter will no doubt draw in more readers than a poor one.
Anyway, looking forward to reading the rest.
Kaldi97 chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Awesome.
Rebmul chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
epic story cant wait for more
SearingFireBlaze chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
As I said the last time. .P
SearingFireBlaze chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
As I said the last time. /:
SearingFireBlaze chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
As I said The last time. If there was a way to grin using the punctuation marks and whatnot I would. :
SearingFireBlaze chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Hello it is me again. LoL. Like I said last time. If you don't know what I said last time just follow the continuos string. :P
SearingFireBlaze chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
As I said the last time.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Like I said the last time. :P. I just thought of something, but that is something that makes typing these even funnier.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
As I said the last time. :). This is probably getting on someone's nerves by now. Or someone may find it amusing, but either way this is too amusing to me for me to stop. Is " myself" a real word? And if so, did I use it correctly?