Reviews for I'm still here
Tallulah99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I watched Third Star a week or so ago now and it stuck with me to an extraordinary degree. I completely understand the compulsion to 'fanfic' it out afterwards, I had to do the same thing. Isn't it funny how much of a catharsis it is to put the words on a page?

I think you did a lovely job of sweeping through the movie in James POV. That little wave he gave to Davy and Bill when they had to head back to shore was positively gut-wrenching. And Miles' bravery - being there for him at the end, that was just beautiful. Lovely.
Zyrin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I'm the dust dancing in the flicker light of a projector at a cinema. I'm the million atoms of constant nothingness, spinning around your head. I'm up there in the sky, tap dancing through the firmament and laughing with the stars. I'm happy. I'm free.

That was beautiful
Kevin Solo chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Perfect!
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful. You captured the mood of the film so well.

Actually crying atm :')
earths-mightiest-heroes chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OHMYGOSH. You're a beautiful writer. I'm actually crying tears here 3
Quend chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I saw this movie yesterday and gosh, I understand what you mean about just getting all tese feelings out. I may need to do that.

And your fic was gourgeous, very in character. I loved it.

Keep writing!

~Quend
MutedNightingale chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sadness! This story was good, but I prefer stories with dialogue and less skipping through stuff. I guess it's okay for a one shot.