Reviews for Pretend
ober22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was brilliant. The end absolutely broke my heart, but it was written so well.
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ah, poor George... Really loved/enjoyed this oneshot. So much goodness and angst and character insight in such a short amount of time.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gosh! I was so hooked onto this story! Poor, poor George... I felt so sorry for him! It must have been so hard for him for Angelina to tell him that she loves him, but she thinks she's talking to Fred.

You know, I've only just realised that this was quite an angsty prompt as well. I think I'd better make my next one happier.

I really liked this story! 3
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww, I love this story! Poor George :(
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Really nice way of looking at the Fred/Angelina/George relationship.

I'd never actually given a thought to how George felt about his brother's date to the Yule Ball but I think that you portray it very nicely. Your characterization is absolutely spot on; it's hard to write a character with an emotion that we don't really see in canon. I especially enjoyed how you write Katie. ( :

I did catch a couple of grammar mistakes but they are all easy fixes.

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!

InfinitIsh chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I had always wondered what actually went on between George, Angelina and Fred- and I think this was perfect!

I really liked how you characterised everyone, and your descriptions were amazing. I could imagine everything before my eyes.

I read it aloud, and that just made it better! I saw a few grammar mistakes, nothing major though. Keep writing!
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
SOOO SAD! I feel sooooo sorry for George! I'm so happy that they ended up together! Great story!