Reviews for Just Someone
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I bet he has a lot of nightmares about losing Donna and what he did to her... :'(
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
How heartbreaking!
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I definitely agree with the other reviewer and believe the Doctor's bitterness at the end was over Donna (not Rose-very adamant on this) b ecause here she never believed in herself but became the most important woman in the universe and at the end she will not be able to remember him, or her time with him and what she had done. I think he feels as if he had failed her, and not only that, but lost his truest best friend (someone who was truly inquisitive-her questions I think shows someone who is curious and wants to learn not only experience, who would stand up to him, know when to soothe, calm, encourage, temper his hyperness etc) and I think it also meant that the Doctor lost his chance of finding someone (as in romantically) that was his equal-even before DonnaDoctor came along.

I am still miffed that she's not been mentioned at all and that when Matt Smith talked about the Daleks no mention of her not even in passing (I can understand why no specific name since he wants to keep her safe-or I hope?)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
:'(
nipponophile chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
*sniffles* I fear Ten will always have dreams like that in a post-Donna existence. As someone in a movie once said "It's still not over".

Hope you get back the writing groove soon, this little drabble showed promising signs!
Heartwing chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
D:

Butbutbut... No!

That's- that's what happens before he fixes everything, right? Right?

Yea, I'll just go with that.