Reviews for A Bad Habit
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 1 . 6/3
I love! Emotions and characters were great. Continue!
Sydney Castle chapter 1 . 2/7
OMG THAT WAS GREAT!
Ponyboy is just so adorable!
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
20 bucks says Darry is gonna give him a black eye for kissing Pony
Firelizard46 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It would be cool to have a sequel to this that shows how the gang act when they find out.
AnimeAndPandas chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I feel so sorry for Steve now *snickers* but then again...
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Can't stop laughing! :D loved the end! If you ever want to go back to this story you should do a few more chapters. Great one-shot! :)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
THAT'S GREAT! Their Pony seances are tingling! I wonder if my big brother can do that... OoO
not-into-dick chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Soda and Darry lol XD
Nyan.princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So cute! You should totally add to this, it's to good not to :)
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
yeah, I wonder which they're gonna have to punch steve more for. Making pony cry or making a date with pony? I liked this story though
Blue eyed titan99 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Write more please
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was really cute and had me laughing like no tomorrow at the end of it. Awesome job
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Once again, amazing!

Stay Gold

Layla
Chick1966 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love this! Please update soon
spicygurl chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I was so radiant that even if a Soc came up to me right now and started beating me, I'd be grinning like a fool the whole time. - I love this line! It literally had me cracking up as if it wasn't 1:36Am. Way to go;)

"Do you get the feelin' that somethin' just happened to Ponyboy? Like, as in somethin' big that he doesn't want us to know about?" - LOL! That's one heck of a hunch you got there, Soda. Older brother's know everything, I guess. I wouldn't know though; I only have an older sister, two younger ones, and a baby brother.

". . . Five bucks says I'm gonna have to punch Steve when I get home." - I hope he doesn't punch Steve! Then he'd have a black eye on his and Pony's date! That would suck.

I really enjoyed this, by the way. I'd love to see you continue it. Slash is my favorite, for lack of a better word, genre. Good job; this was very well written.

-SPG