Reviews for Sooner or Later
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I think you should study up on abortion. Abortion is not murder and will never be. abortions are not done out of malice. Ever. You are not killing anything. it is termination of a pregnancy. Don't be afraid to say the word either
tayraystar chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL
there be drama
anon chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Love Jade and Roy

Alright Sportsmaster
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I can't wait to read more!
Irenerb chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Love it B)
kmeticata chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
please update soon. i can't wait to see whats going to happen with this two
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
:D I like it so far, I'll be waiting for an update!
gibbonsarenotmonkeys chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love it, great start! Can't wait to see where you go with this, and baby Lian, yay!
just a fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
oh wow this is a very good start. i can't wait to see houw the rest of the story goes. please continue. (randome comment: Artemis is going to be an aunt :])
Valkry1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ohmigosh, PLEASE update. This is fantastic. This is incredible.

Lately I've gone on a Roy/Jade high, so please. Feed this obsession I currently find myself having.

Not kidding.

For me, this ship is almost as big as Spitfire. THAT'S A HUGE SHIP. So please, I beg you. This is an amazing idea with great writing to match!

~Val
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This cannot be abandoned! However, make sure you make time with your other multi-chappies. Have fun
Irenerb chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love it
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Well...
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh. Oh. This is going to be such a beautiful story. I can sense it. Your writing, this plot...I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please write more soon. I'm already loving this and it's only been one chapter.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
i really like this pairing