Reviews for The Kitten Project
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Awe, please update!
Fudging ADORABLE .
zeejack chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
they are back together. i just found this story today and it is so what i needed. it gives me such great samcedes feels. thank you and thank you for mittens!
zeejack chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
oh i really like this. sam is letting his wants be known and cedes isn't fighting him! hell to the yeah! mittens is just too sweet. they are treating her like their real baby. i really like the way they interact. this is totally believeable!
zeejack chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
omg, this is such a cute story. i am loving it! mitten, awwwww, she is just adorable!
NatashaBryant chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
i dont know if your gonna see this , since its been more then three months , BUT im begging you too update soon . i literally LOVE it , ive followed and favorited this asap . and the fact that this story doesnt have more reviews is beyondvme . but can you please update thank you ..love love love this story .
mzsj chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Is this fic going to be updated anytime soon? It's been almost two months :'(
xcassielovex chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
awwwww 3
PeaceLoveandLife chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This story is too freakin adorable!

*On a personal note, I'm more of a Dog-lover and even I'm in love with little Mittens in this story!* lol Update soon :)
Jadziwine chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
sooo cute and soo sweet!
natadunn81 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Yaasssssess!
lilzipop chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I think this story will kill me with its adorable-ness.

Keep up the good work! _
Jill1228 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I love it and Mittens is too adorable! I think the name is cute (I have 2 cats)

Love Sam trying to spoil her. Can't wait till the next chapter
sadhappygirl chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
This was so cute! Sam/Mercedes and Mittens are melting my heart. I hope Mercedes realized that sam is going to make a great father one day...
Jadziwine chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
this was really sweet. i loved the fact that Mercedes isn't fighting the awesomeness that is Sam Evans anymore!
Robin chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
As soon as you named the kitten Mittens I was out. Can't stand when animals are named after physical appearances. It sounded like a good story but I can't stomach the name.