Reviews for A Game Of Legends
eracman920 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Aghhh! I get really confused about the mix of different perspectives. Still a great story!
Chillwinter chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
This story was really good and i enjoyed every moment of reading it. It had me on the edge of my seat. I will be looking forward to the sequel :)
brompton.pikachuu chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
What? it's over already! gosh darn it! I wanted More! TT-TT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Nice
Hina-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You hit me hard with very serious information and then put so much stuff in just the first chapter alone. It felt rushed and smooshed together but it's not bad so far and I am looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
GREAT JOB ...BUT WHAT ABOUT NOVELSHIPPING {PAUL&MISTY} XD XD XD XD PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE A NOVELSHIPPING ONE-SHOT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ I'M BEGGING U THX XD XD XD XD
gaffro chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
Wow! Best story i have read in a long time!
keep up the good work. :D
Itssupereffective chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Sorry for not reviewing, I actually fell a bit behind like I always do but I'm caught up once again and wow what a great chapter.

I've seen Harley be portrayed as a gay guy, a romantic, a villian, but never before as a rapist. Just when I was starting to lke the guy my hatred for him is even more than before.

Overall though great chapter, your writing has really improved and I look foward to future updates.
momo-x-11 chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Ah! What is this "close to the end?" D:

Its like... so weird that stories actually have ends on here. I've seen the end of maybe one or two and that's it. Boo! Endings are sad...

Anyhoo, sorry I'm reviewing so late. I was like busting ass trying to get my chapter 3 out.

You killed Misty. :[ Just up and killed her. No warning. Ah! Not cool! ...I'm sad now. Misty's my favorite... Meh. I like character deaths anyways. Now it's time for Drew! Muahahahaha or Dawn. The Championess dies! Yes yes what a twist!

Sorry I'm being evil. Still grieving over Misty's death.

Now onto the confession scene!
Stop saying it was bad, it wasn't! In fact, the only thing I didn't like about it was the tongue kiss. Ppl are always to quick to jump into the tongue and while it is spic and whatnot, I think a brief one would have worked a little better.
Other than that AAAWWWWW...
I think the best part about that scene would be Ash and Dialga. That line "Why I don't love her its stupid" thing, i don't know I just liked it.

Ha ha and the scene between Drew and Jessie was kinda funny. Like that awkward funny. Ha ha at least it gives me some answers. Now is Jessie going to kill or kiss James? find out next time in Crack Side stories of A Game of Legends! Yay! XD

Ok ok I know it's not gonna be crack I'm sorry. I got hyper.

Well, thanks for the very speedy update! Do more do more!
Itssupereffective chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
FINALLY, Misty is dead. Seriously she had way to many chances and now she is dead. Also is Angie an OC? Because there was a chacter in the anime with the same name that liked Ash. And yeah advanceshipping, it wasn't too cheesy, I'd certainly take cheesy over fluffy that's for sure.
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Nah, this chapter wasn't cheesy. I'm pleased to know that we're seeing AdvanceShipping now!

The sneak peek looks EXTREMELY promising! I think I might've missed something, but I am EXTREMELY surprised to see that Mewtwo is under the control of Giovanni. So SURPRISED!

Update soon!
ShipMalec chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Guessing the cheesy scene left you feeling super awkward, Infernape! xD It was okay, but I like the actiony scenes better(probably since I can't ever see Ash growing up-he never ages in the anime anyways..) Mewtwo..? No offence to Ash and co, but they're screwed... :( Ash not having Pikachu makes it even worse... Dx
momo-x-11 chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
... I thought Paul was gonna be alive... ah I am a little disappointed... didn't think i'd miss him. Weird, huh?

and for some reason i'm glad Drew is back too! Like seriously, what the crap? haha idk

Ah and Jessie too, what's with all the characters showing up! Its too much to handle I need answers! D: must... have... answers... ah...

K so my favorite part would be... Jessie. I think. ha ha I think it was just so unexpected and the mystery behind her reappearance and the whereabouts of the baby are just great.

Must have answers! too many questions can't list them all!

Oh and Dawn should totally use her new legendary soon! That would be AWESOME!

Paul and Ash making out... well at least their bodies... ha ha its a funny visual

the teaser looks great. I was waiting to see where the subplot with Giovanni was gonna lead. Freakin wicked.

All the more reason for you to make a speedy update! please? :3
Itssupereffective chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Aw, I thought Paul was back but you got me. Anyway good chapter and why can't Misty die already.
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
So, Misty appears and Ash and Misty's bodies are switched by Manaphy. Certainly an interesting concept, and definitely something diehard Pok├ęShippers might squeal upon. This story as a whole gets more awesome by each chapter! I don't care if I said that already, but it is! Update ASAP!