Reviews for The Epic Adventure
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great! I'm a sucker for long stories and so liked this a hell lot! Will read again some time!
VortexHavenPrower chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WOO! That was awesome! I've already read the other stories and they were great too! Keep writing stories, man. I personally think you should publish them!
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
*stares, speechless* *blink* *blink, blink* *and then...* I. Loved. It. That is ALL there is to it! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! BRILLIANT! I...I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS, IT WAS SO WONDERFUL! *sighs happily* So good...DEFINITELY adding to my faves!
who else chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
i think u know who i am lol.

Just breifly, my firneds just come to pick me up, she always comes right after i finish something, alway perfectly timmed...I gotta figure out how she does that.

Any way. Quickly , summing it up.

Man! When you write a story, YOU WRITE A STORY!
Yo Ho chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Totally awesome story! I read it before, and today, when I was playing SA1, it kept popping into my head. You know, 'here is where NR wrote that such-and-such happened' and it made me want to read this again...so here I am! Love your work, but I do have one question. I read somewhere that you had a contest once...are you going to do another one? I think it would be so awesome if you did!
Solar Sonic chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
Great Adapt
I love this fic and I read it twice.
I love the Super Sonic vs Chaos fight it was cool.
By the way who is stronger anyway Super Sonic or Hyper Sonic.
And another thing how fast is their top speed is it something this isn't it
Super Sonic topspeed: Mach 3 to 4
Hyper Sonic topspeed: Mach 8 to 9
Ultra Sonic topspeed: Mach 10 to 13
I think.
Solar Sonic Sighning off
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
AWESOME! I love it!
Wolfio chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
NETRAPTOR THIS IS SO GOOD! IM GOING TO READ THE REST OF YOUR STORYS UNTILL MIDNIGHT! THESE ARE AWSOME!
Shock chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
...Dude, Amy has no parents...not that I know of...Chaotix does not exist in Sonic Adventure. I don't think Chaos or Flickeys could talk. The Sega Sonic games 1S&K seem to be...none-existant. It's almost seems as if Sonic transformed to his celestial form for the first time. Also, Super Sonic is TWO words. Not Supersonic, not supersonic, SUPER SONIC. And Super Sonic's eyes are a glowing red, not orange. Other than these small mistakes, you did GREAT! One of the best fanfics I have EVER read.
Shock chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
ARGH! I WANNA READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS! Why won't they show on my screen?
Indilee chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
Gak! It cut off my review! Stupid server! Oh well... I reread this story because its so great... and now I'm wondering...where is the SA2 adaptation? :)
Indilee chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
Toxic Shade chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Awesome story! You made it just the Best! Keep on writing! I love your stories!
Shadow of the Broken Light chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Wow... Ive played SA for over 3 years now (yes, i have no life), and i belive that your story explains the storyline of sonic adventure better than the game does! I love the little extras you put in, like amy and sonic's date at twinkle park, and tails having to get permission to land in the mystic ruins. Although, there are a few things that i would change for the better. I read through this story many times and i wrote down things that could be changed, so, with your permission, can i send you a revised copy of your story which i edited? Please email me back. This story gets 13.5 stars out of 10!
Water dragon chapter 1 . 10/4/2001