Reviews for The ABC's of Castiel and Jody Mills
AgentSandsLover20 chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Loving this fic! Please update?
Lillz chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
these are so wonderful :) i can actually see Cas and Jody, just from that too-short amount of time they knew each other
brittklein13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Sweet story
Galecia chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
The kardashian part made me make not-so-human noises. That was great.
scarletwillow80 chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
It would be so awesome if this story happens in season 9!
pinkyappleshorts chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
yay! you're back. I really love this couple and this verse you've created it's so sweet and alternatively bitter. I would have loved it if Bobby and Jody had gotten together on the show and I'd love to see Jody Mills back on the show. I think she's a great character and good at lightening the tension amongst Winchesters and whatever frenemy or foe or wayward angel they have in their immediate path.
Casismyfavorite chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
Lateness is forgiven! Beautiful chapter- I love the way Cas reminisces about all the important moments he had with Jody and how they comfort him knowing he is truly fallen. He will always have her and she him- I love that!
Casismyfavorite chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
It's nice to see when the boys are having so much fun with the swing- it's wonderful! I love it when Cas joins in the fun :)

It's terrible when Cas suffers because of the Leviathan's crimes. Being recognized is so possible and he has to be ready for that. It's great that Jody is there for him and really makes him feel better.

I love the Jodstiel graphic- it's awesome :)
keacdragon chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Wow, love this!
LastBishop chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Love this, but I cant see Cas staying on earth forever.:'(
Kris chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I've been addicted to this story from Chapter One - every time I see an update email in my inbox I get really excited. However, I also get kinda sad because we're getting closer and closer to the end of the alphabet! Love, love, love your writing, your portrayal of Cas, and your squirm-worthy sweet moments between him and Jodie. Thank you for sharing this story!
Casismyfavorite chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I just love Cas' way of just saying he wants a child with Jody. It's sweet and honest. I really enjoy how they never take each other for granted. Every word, gesture, and look is appreciated. They would make amazing parents :)
LastBishop chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Oh, I love this story. Fantastic chapter, although I wish you kept the demon taunting longer. Will it be back?
Casismyfavorite chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
I knew Jody wouldn't say those heartless words to Cas! What made me sad was how he just took those words and thought he deserved it. She was wonderful the way she said he never deserves anyone saying those things to him. The end was very sweet :)
Sekhem chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Why do I get the feeling that W is going to be for Wedding? Or is that too obvious?