Reviews for The Burning Time
Zelda12343 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful! And it would explain how Spock could get through Pon Farr without a mateā€¦
murphycat chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
I have said it before and I will say it again-you are a master of description. Period. I love the slap. I love how she keeps her distance and cool, not seeming too needy. It is an original take on why he goes to Gol. The description of the desert is so well done that I can feel the sand and heat (which I hate) but I liked this. LOL I am glad they had sort of a happy ending, bittersweet at least. It leaves ample room for a sequel. And don't worry about canon. Screw canon. Start your own. I wasn't really sure, but I think you hinted that this was the second time this had happened. That was my take. That added to the story as well.
geriatricfool chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
This is a powerful and original take on ponn farr, and a breathtaking characterisation of Spock in full Vulcan garb. I found the end unbearably poignant. The writing as always was a work of art in itself. Thank you for the story.
Lori Jean chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
A real good writing. Yet again I enjoy your work. Thank you.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Glad to see you "returning to the fold" lol. Great story, intense, visceral descriptions. A very interesting take on the "Why did Spock go to Gol?" question.
Nocturnias chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
What can I say about this, except that you are, and always will be, a master of the craft of storytelling. It is as a lost art, rediscovered by you. Thank you for returning to Spock/Christine with this masterpiece.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2