Reviews for The Clothes Make the Man
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Simply ADORED this! It was so cute! Awesome job! :D
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Very nice, very nice indeed.
V.reve chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Incredible story! I'll admit that in the first section of the story had my doubts about how well this was going to go because dialouge and word choice made me a little edgy, but matters immediately smoothed out and everything tied in so well by the end ('Cause what girl can resist a fedora, no?). I enjoyed you're portrayal of Ginger and I have to agree with you that she's an exaggerated example of Isabella(But it seems the poor girl can't seem to catch a break either).

This was a very satisfying read and I hope you'll bring more of the similar!

~Vira

PS-A fantastic ending by the way, the use of thoughts and actions instead of words made a great impact on the coure of the sotry, giving it an almost timeless feel (comparable to a classic movie). After all, there's a time for words and there's a time for actions.

Kudos to you! Ja ne!
partner555 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I LOVE IT! It was such a great story between Baljeet and Ginger. I really don't know what more to say.
parva primula chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was really, really sweet. I like that you didn't make them kiss or anything because that would've been too much. Now it's perfect Baljinger Moment. Awesome work!
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Review if I like? Does that mean I can't, because I LOVE THIS!

It actually reminds me of the day when I went to school all dressed up. It wasn't a suit, but the getup did include a fedora! I was amazed at the fact that A) everyone noticed and B) a whole bunch of people who I didn't even know said I looked good!

If I could give Baljeet a high five for this, I would.

And I really like pairing up Ginger with Baljeet. Although, I'm not sure she's portrayed as a more extreme version of Isabella. I mean, Isabella can't do anything near Phineas without it becoming about him or without falling into Phineasland. Ginger, on the other hand, is quite collected in the few times she's around Baljeet and she does a lot of things that aren't involving Baljeet. Granted, most of those are Fireside Girl things, which have the possibility of including him when it involves Phineas and Ferb, but still.

Ramblings aside, I loved this and hope to catch more from you!