Reviews for Nutrisco et extinguo
SPNTWDlover chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh my this was definitely the best fanfic I have ever read! I am way late to the party but hey I loved it none the less. I found myself wanting to get to the reunion chapter soo bad, but when I finally got there it all felt like it ended so fast I just wanted to keep reading! you might not remember but could you send me the keyword, not the whole answer just the keyword I want to try to decipher it myselfthanks so much can't wait to read more of your stories!
CHristel chapter 10 . 3/15
Thank you so much for absolutely brilliant chapter 10 of your story Nutrisco et extinguo. IT made me feel such strong emotions and I enjoyed it beyond expectable. I havent finished Reading the story yet so I Hope there are more exciting things like that Your writing is wonderful. I also felt touched by Rusalka because I am Czech. Thank you very much.
So cute chapter 24 . 2/16
This chapter was powerful and adorable
Too close chapter 22 . 2/16
SEB! Nu. Sherlock. GAHH.
On the loose chapter 18 . 2/14
That ending was cute, but Mycroft is still a douche nugget
My baby chapter 16 . 2/14
Johnny! John-ie! John-ie-a! Bad John! No. Boy. Stahp. Wrong way to Chad! GAHH.
Interesting chapter 15 . 2/14
Again, loving the code. Intriguing how Sherlock is going about, claiming to BE Moriarty? Crazy.
Christmas dreary chapter 14 . 2/14
Awe, poor thing going through Christmas all alone. Too bad Mrs. Hudson wasn't there when he was roughing it up right outside!
Mycroft f off chapter 13 . 2/14
Mrs. Hudson! The maternal vibe radiating off her throughout this chapter is spot on. And someone defiling Sherlock's grave? Ahem, no. But it kinda sounded like Mycroft did it -.-
Media chapter 12 . 2/14
Oh no, Mary is coming up soon. She's fine and all, but it's something to dread in regards of John's brittleness. At least he reads the paper; I'm sure there's plenty of murders he skips or 'accidentally' spills tea all over.
Code chapter 11 . 2/14
Loved this so much. I hate when things are too much about the relationship and not enough about the game. You've created a fantastic system here!
DrugsWatson chapter 10 . 2/14
Okay, so this pair surely only goes well together.. oh look, they go well together no where. Amazing sequence as always, felt very real and emotional. Surprised this is rated T!
Mycroft is Paris chapter 9 . 2/14
Ooooh, /Paris/ over here asking the real questions. Haha everyone wants to rack Mycroft up to some play character these days. Interesting thoughts, though. Will this wayward pirate return home, or has his eye caught a new port?
BrownCourse not chapter 8 . 2/14
Consulting detective? Uhm, more like consulting fasionesta. That list is probably the cutest thing ever; John is a waif; Molly needs to up her game - or hire a prostitute. Ya know, surprised Harry hasn't done that yet. I like all the little details, but am ready to jump into some action! All this moping about is tiresome.
Crying chapter 7 . 2/14
Poor thing - crying!? - oh goodness I wonder what would have happened if John hadn't been so daft and actually answered Molly's request. And the dummy! Oh I wonder how Sherlock thought about his presence being locumed by a plastic doll in a wig. Priceless. (Hey, small mercies, can't blame one for looking for them)