Reviews for My Way
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
that was awesome! i loved it! i loved all the flashbacks, how cute were they? too cute for words hehehe and i gotta say being proposed to up the effiel tower would be romantic but i think kinda impersonal, what he planned was soooooo much better :) i have a soft spot for twinkle lights :) hahaahaha and what i love the most is that he planned everything and the rest cant take over HA!

GOOD LUCK!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Such a sweet story...I loved it. I enjoyed how distinct and strong Izy's character was and the way she insisted on Tony proposing in a down to earth way that fit who they are, not what society tells them is the correct way get engaged.

It was lovely that they had been united since childhood, always each other's best friends. The second proposal (and one that counted) in the meadow was perfectly lovely.

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face and warming up this cynical heart. Great job.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just about mushed at "salt and batteries"! So cute. The flashbacks were sweet :) Good luck in the contest.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome story! I love this Edward and Bella. I love how confident and strong Bella is. I love the part when she told the family to back off and I love the end and how Edward arranged for the wedding. I wish there was more of these two.
afonz chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I have to say, I think this is one of my favorites so far. I loved the flashbacks. Young Edward and Bella were precious. I really liked how Edward called Bella 'Izzy' and she called Edward 'Tony' it was very sweet. I could pretty picture little Bella standing up to Mike when he pushed Edward.

The first proposal was all wrong. Paris, on top of the Eiffel Tower is SO cliche. It wasn't Bella at all. It's nice that their friends care and love them both, but my god, they just needed to back off for five seconds and let Edward take care of it.

I thought the proposal was PERFECT you really nailed it (pun intended I guess)

I also liked how Edward and Bella hoped a plane to Vegas. It's very 'them'

Best of luck!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh, this was really sweet. Liked the way you interwove the present day with the backstory - and the added bonus of the wedding was fun as well.

Good luck in the contest!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Loved the back story. I want to read the actual wedding now!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
How utterly bloody sweet!
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Cute! I'm loving all these flashbacks. 20 years, oh my! That's very impressive... And so adorable! :3
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh how kool was this... I loved tgat she turned him down because it wasnt him that wanted that in Paris. I love a strong Bella & she was here.

Really cute & the perv in me relished in the fact that he was still inside her when he proposed. Rawrrrrrrr, that was hot heaeing him get harder in her as she said yes...errr, ok TMI maybe? Lol... Good luck in the contest hun, this was great
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/16/2012