Reviews for The War for That Bloody Hat
LittlemissTrafalgar chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh dear, it's freaking hilarious and you actually made my day! I can see the newspapers' headline "War of That Bloody Hat" with pictures of Shanks and Luffy while fighting. Their looks are totally awesome in the newspapers but the headline is pretty hilarious that it sounds like it's a joke. Lol!
RaspberryTroll chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
... It's a bit sad that I can totally see this happen... read: hilarious
trololo chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was awesome! XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
#i imagine Garp laugh at this if he know XDD LOL
L chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is kind of perfect. Exactly what would happen.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
yeah... this sounds about right. )
grayfox1991 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Reading this story reminded me very much of an episode of south park when Jimmy tried to put a hat on Timmy's head, and the whole time he was saying 'put on the hat.'

I could totally see Luffy saying that to Shanks.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
*laughing* oh this is terrific. Thank you.
ShinuKyou chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
And that lesson would be boring and long...so it would simply become white noise as they thought of more important things...like treasure, friends, booze and meat... and booze...and meat... (• _ •)
Yeah, I think you know what's gonna happen after that...
Ayano Arisato chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was the single funniest story I have ever read (is still laughing uncontrollably.) So going into my favorites but this really made my day.
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
lololololol!

That was, quite possibly, one of the most awesome things I have ever read! It was so stupid and yet so I-can-totally-see-that-happening-one-day! ha ha. Loved it.

Super ending too! Whole fic, brilliant! Thanks, I really enjoyed it. ;)
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hahahahahahaha That was awesome! _ Could totally see it happening too!
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG i love this! i can so see this happening when they meet up again! :D great job
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
lol
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was great! I have been thinking for awhile how the hat giving back would go once Luffy becomes Pirate King. I could see it going down like that!

thanks for the early morning giggle. That was brilliant.