Reviews for The War for That Bloody Hat
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/25
I can totally see this happening!
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 1 . 5/5
I love this :) I can totally see this happening. The ending was the best part. After that entire fight, the whole issue is solved by Shanks regifting the hat to Luffy and they don't ever realize there is any problem with that. LOL
FallStar13 chapter 1 . 5/1
Straw Hat Logic at it's finest. Definitely a great one-shot.
bloodyredfox chapter 1 . 2/22
I can just imagine this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Hilarious!
LittlemissLazy chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Oh dear, it's freaking hilarious and you actually made my day! I can see the newspapers' headline "War of That Bloody Hat" with pictures of Shanks and Luffy while fighting. Their looks are totally awesome in the newspapers but the headline is pretty hilarious that it sounds like it's a joke. Lol!
RaspberryTroll chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
... It's a bit sad that I can totally see this happen... read: hilarious
trololo chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was awesome! XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
#i imagine Garp laugh at this if he know XDD LOL
L chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is kind of perfect. Exactly what would happen.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
yeah... this sounds about right. )
grayfox1991 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Reading this story reminded me very much of an episode of south park when Jimmy tried to put a hat on Timmy's head, and the whole time he was saying 'put on the hat.'

I could totally see Luffy saying that to Shanks.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
*laughing* oh this is terrific. Thank you.
ShinuKyou chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
And that lesson would be boring and long...so it would simply become white noise as they thought of more important things...like treasure, friends, booze and meat... and booze...and meat... (• _ •)
Yeah, I think you know what's gonna happen after that...
Ayano Arisato chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was the single funniest story I have ever read (is still laughing uncontrollably.) So going into my favorites but this really made my day.