Reviews for as they lay dying
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
loved it.
GoSpikey chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So cute, Elijah bringing his blood to her in a cup. I bet some were cursing that they didn't get to 'see' his vampire face. *grin*

Thanks for writing this! I'd love to see more, soon!

BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
more, I gotta see more this is so amazing.
LuctorEtEmergo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is an awesome start to a story! It could stand alone as well, but it would be great if you'd continue it so we could see the Elejah relationship develop. ;) Consider this begging you to go on!
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Yay! I enjoyed that. Thanks. They are awesome and i would love to see them heading out together :)
Toriblue chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Please continue this story! You've created a very believable premise with excellent characterization. After everything Elena has lost, it's very easy to imagine her seeking some type of peace with Elijah. I also like the idea of them traveling together would further cement their bond. I think that having Elena by his side would change a desperate search into a hopeful journey. On a side note, as much as I like Damon, I'm glad that you killed him. I think it would be almost impossible for Elena to truly move on if both brothers were still vying for her attention. RIP Damon ...good riddance Stefan...

I hope you keep writing!
klausgirl4055 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
love the chapter
mal chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
LOVE this story so far! Can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Livd it plz tell me this I'd the 1st of many more chapters.