Reviews for Just A Breeze
Kate chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Pleeeeeease, next chapter! :(((( Is it a AMAZING!
Johalex3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Omg! Love it write more!
Hunger jay12 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I think you should write more:)
kagamination-heart chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Um yes, I still want you to write more are you insane. Don't ask that question when you've basically ended with a cliffhanger. Psh.

Sad that you haven't updated this story in a few months, but I won't pester you about it. Here's my long-awaited review. Theseus is Poseidon's son, and I haven't missed the reference. I'm just wondering if it'll be hinting to anything of Theseus the demigod compared to Theseus Odair.

There was one thing I caught in your otherwise flawless chapter, was this one grammatical error which I'm sure you didn't mean. "I realize, now, how close I'm to the Capitol." It's incorrect use of a contraction of I and am.

Otherwise, good job.
BreadKing chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
That was a very good story about finniks son you dont see alot of those. I thought it was funny how you used a name from greek mytholigy. I think you should wright some more your oveusly good at it and maybe have him visit the mellarks with the 2 little kids and there names could be finn(short for finnick)and rose (short for primrose)
sbclover chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OOOOHHHHH i like this story :D

i would love it if you did continue it and maybe had him meet katniss/peeta's kids. that would be cool. and maybe they could have an adventure or something finding out more about the hunger games...

btw, iread your other story and i liked it, as well

interesting character, alyssa. i cant wait to see how she and kurt will interact once they find out about eachother's secrets :)
kagamination-heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I haven't actually read the story yet, but I'll PM you a critique because I don't want to clutter your review thingy, but you should probably include a spoiler alert in your summary, and if not there, at the very beginning of the story, where the A/N is.
naendra chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow..i love it very much. how u portray theseus and annie..she's moved on with her life and theseus is lovely. please continue for his journey to district 12,7,3,2 and the capitol and how he settled in the end. it would be lovely if you do.. :-)
VannaMa'Kayla chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was Really Good! At least Make it a Two Shot! Please! For Me? I'll be your Best Friend!(;