Reviews for Just a Little Question of Research
dragonsister13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
wait cho is gay? now i'm confused and so is cho
Skya chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I've never read this pairing before this fic.. but i'm pleasantly surprised at how it ends.. it is very cute. Thank you.
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loved this! i liked how you approached the relationship, I like the pairing and it would make sense for Ginny to observe the one girl who catches Harry's attention.

Great job!
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
absolutely beautiful.
Mary Stardust chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
very cute! it ended sort of quickly, just like that, but it was sweet anyway! :)
Blackice2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
*gasps for words* *unsucsessful* increadible. i never knew i could adore fluff like that. but i do. its.. simply amaizing, and i had to post some.. awe-stroken reply, no matter how incapeable of expressing myself i am in this moment.
Shikala chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That's so cute! Cuteness! Fluffiness! Pink Sugarness! Yay!
Dartxni chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Ahh, thats sweet.
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Eeee! *squeals like an idiot* That was wonderful! (And pay no attention to the idiot who flamed you, since he obviously has no grasp whatsoever of the concept of "creative license" - or bisexuality, for that matter.) Very short, very sweet, very entertaining, very adorable. I loved it!
alnykleo chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
heehee. that was fluffy and extremely cute. you like ginny/cho, don't you?
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
The usual "I don't know HP" disclaimer applies.

I like this. It's cute and sweet and made me smile.
Sesana chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
This is just such a wonderful, sweet, darling bit of fluff. I absolutely love it.
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Squee! I love your Ginny/Chos! - You just have a way of making GInny so endearing and sweet (but not too sweet) and I just really get a kick out of seeing her fall for someone who really can appreciate her.

That and I love Cho's straight forwardness when it comes to getting what she wants.

Just a cute, cute fic! *bounces* Awesome, awesome writing! -
agentgrrrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Hello, I must say I’m surprised at how well this works... not that Ginny/Cho is an uncommon pairing but just that they seem rather flat in the actual books. I would have had a horrible time writing them but you've captured them, obsessions and all very well. It's very cute/fluffy and thanks to the other reviewers, I got to read it.

Keep writing. )
Nest Freemark chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
*gives 'fanfic lover' the finger* Aaah.. this puter thing is soo nice.. I can be a bitch and still seem so much peace and love! Mwahaha! -

Oh well, now to the review.. I haven't read much Ginny/Cho fics before and you have probably spoiled me now! Ack! This is so well written and perfect! And it's so fluffy.. fluff fluff... I'm supposed to write on my BDSM Pansy/Hermione fic... If Pansy suddenly unties Hermione and drags her to a pretty meadow it's all your fault! ;P