Reviews for Star Wars: The Jedi Marauder
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 18 . 7/9
I had been feeling for a few chapters that the story was too close to star wars canon and then these wrankles come. I was wishing it would start to change... but this is a bit overwhwlming.. be careful qhat you wish for indeed
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 7/8
7,8/10 too much politics
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 7/8
I was worried when i started that this would be an op good owns bad type story, but so far its not. Despite james vouching for obi it didnt save him, and peter seems competent.

Promising so far
jigsawkiller chapter 74 . 7/4
I will be honest with you I never expected that you update this story but its a very good chapter will you do with albus potter and the army of the fenix?
EquusNanashi chapter 1 . 4/20
Is this complete?
firestorm100 chapter 72 . 1/16
A brilliant story. I Hope that you will continue with it
misteryman526 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Oh, and what's up with your constant use of the names of the actors in your story summaries? It's annoying and a waste of space, since your readers will either already know who played the characters in the movies or won't care.
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This seems more like the notes for a story rather than the finished product. You've got some good ideas but the characters don't behave in a realistic manner and the plot doesn't proceed logically. For example; Sirius, Remus, and Peter are summoned to Godric's Hollow and told they are being sent to another Galaxy with no money or belongings and THEY JUST AGREE! And then they arrive (minus Peter) and instead of being freaked out that their friend is missing, they conclude that his absence proves he was a traitor. WTF?! There should have been A LOT more preparation to leave and then you could have had Peter off after they arrived. Perhaps they could have discovered his Dark Mark or some other proof of his treachery. You really need to rewrite this mess.
Spartan1117 chapter 49 . 10/2/2013
ummmm if im read something wrong at some point Harry's wife didnt die at all?
praeceps29 chapter 51 . 7/21/2013
we[[ i was enjoying this ti[[ you decided to pair harry with the red headed idiot
praeceps29 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
you have a good thing going but a serious re write is needed this story reads more [ike a bad documentary
gennastar chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
The story is fine. The difficulty in storytelling here is you as a writer are presenting a summary of conclusions and refraining in saying how anyone got to those conclusions.

In distilling the sw universe it can be helpful but it doesn't really suggest what's important to the story itself.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wait so Lily basically ABANDONED both Harry and James when James chose to become a Jedi? If I were James if it were a choice between his WIFE and family he should have chosen to stay with Lily and raise Harry together rather than become a Jedi. Why didn't Lily at least insist on taking her son with her instead of letting James and the Jedi take Harry to be trained when he got older, so she wouldn't have had to spend the next decade barely seeing her husband, son, and friends who came with them to the Star Wars universe.
hogwart lady chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Awesome chapters I love how u r writing it man I can't wait for more
hogwart lady chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
awesome job i hope sirus will b okay