Reviews for A Time for Healing
MaraDixen413 chapter 6 . 7/26
Wow plz continue
missmizumiko chapter 6 . 3/26
Well it definitely hasn't been 10 months.

Just like 2 years.

Are ya gonna continue?
Alish chapter 6 . 2/21
Omg you need to write more! This is getting intense!
crazycupcakejee chapter 6 . 2/11
I know you haven't written for a long time now but I reaaaaaaally love this story! Please continue!
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 1/4
Wow. That was awesome. I was glued to every word. Love your Daryl whump. Would love to read much more of this, but it looks like you gave up on it.
g chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
this is very well written. you should continue it.
Tango Eight chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Hello! :) I really love this story! I was wondering if you are going to finish it? It's so good and I would love to know what's going to happen next! :)
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
PLZ more plz plz plz update soon plz plz plz
bearhead chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I'm following this fic though I have little hope of it being updated. You've done an amazing job and I love how accurately you've portrayed the characters and the relationships. I would love to see an update if you find the time because it's a really well written, well thought out story!
Ralay chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I just found this story, and I really liked it! I think you capture the characters very well. I hope there are more updates to come in the future :)
Pol chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
"It won't be ten months again" - j'accuse! :P
But seriously, I love this story. You write dang well.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS WILL THERE BE AN UPDATE?
Cider Sky chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Oh hellllooo - I never knew this had been updated and ohh myyy lorrddd. I was like, chapter 6? HAVE I NOT READ C6? Well, now I have, and wow, what an exciting, well paced, in character, amazing chapter. I didn't want it to end - I love the tension between everyone, the continued loss of safety, Daryl's character development, everyone ...

It's just, the writing pleases me in a way I can't describe. It's relaxing to read, it's so wonderfully delightful to follow, everything is incredibly organic. I just love every word, every notion to bits. I am going to go ahead and beg for another chapter because ... well, it's worthy of begging. I updated mine, now your turn :-D Is that too pushy? I don't care. I miss this so very much.

Hope to hear from you soon, friend!
Lilynette chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I've just discovered this story and boy, I am blown away. Wonderful, wonderful characterizations, great writing, and awesome Daryl whump. I am sold. And now I can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing, I'm really, really enjoying this story!
Chades chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
This is absolutely amazing! You're a very talented writer, I've been fighting painkiller induced fatigue just to read everything in one go. I couldn't give in to sleep, I needed to read this!
I've been wincing in sympathy and a tiny part of me just laughed gleefully because it's sooo good! Mhmmm.