Reviews for Invisible
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
That was a sweet story. I'm not a shipper for anyone on the island but I did enjoy it.
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Ooh, I loved it! I love the MAG relationship, and how they all refused to let Gilligan give himself up. That's true friendship right there! Wonderful fic! :)
LunaGirl180 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Awwww, mary ann and gilligan, ginger and the professor? You nailed it! Cant wait for next update/new story! Update soon, please! xLunaGirl180 And thank YOU for giving us this amazing story!;)
CloudyGumdrops chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
The Howell scene was so lovely and poignant. And then ol' Thurst had to open his mouth and get Lovey going. :D

Oh Ginger. :( You'll get Proffy to notice you. Be blunt!

Poor Mary Ann. Hope the crying helped. It's a good form of catharsis sometimes. :)
Waldengarver chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Aww. The scene between Gilligan and Mary Ann was sweet. Great chapter.
CloudyGumdrops chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
I never figured Mary Ann had her own little place, but why not. With all the close quarters on that island I suppose she needed a place to getaway and think and stuff.

The way you described it, made me think of The Secret Garden. :)
LunaGirl180 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Ahhhh What happens in the next chapter?! YOU MUST-uh, i mean, please update soon. XD:) This story is great, I hope you write another right after this is done! Keep up the great work! You sure got talent;) xLunaGirl180, your new huge fan!
Waldengarver chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Another great chapter, to be sure!
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I don't know how I missed this story but I am glad I found it.
This is an intriguing and exciting story. I liked when Gilligan said that only he could see and hear Mary Ann because he loves her.
So sweet! There needs to be more sweet MAG stories.
I am glad you wrote this and I look forward to reading more.
CloudyGumdrops chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
It's odd how Balinkoff keeps referring to Gilligan as brain, but then, Boris is an odd kinda guy. lol

How nice for Mary Ann that she got to play hero. :)
TereseLucy384 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
It's scary that they are captives, but it's sweet that Gilligan was able to overcome his fear and tell her he loves her.

But then - YAY - he finds a way out! But what if Boris comes back?
JWood201 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Hey! So glad you're back.

There were a lot of lovely moments in this chapter that really show Gilligan's character. I appreciate how you've had him grow and "become a man" as he found love.

I really loved how Howell was the one who smiled at him and didn't share that look of disbelief. As the only married man in the bunch, and maybe the only other one who can recognize true love from experience, it was a sweet fatherly thing for him to do.

There were some small grammar things (the dialogue merging into the "he said" things), but overall it was a very lovely chapter - a nice break from the action of before. I love quiet moments that show real character growth and heart. Thank you!
LunaGirl180 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Yaaaaaayyyyy! Your back! This story is finally being finished:) I had read this awhile ago and loved it but then I forgot about till now. I can't wait to see how this ends, it's getting so good. "And it's because I see her when no one else does", Awwww, Gilligan really does see her. So true( I just had to say that:). Anyways, Please keep the updates coming!;D
CloudyGumdrops chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I understand you probably want to get the story finished after leaving it for so long, but slow down. Don't wear yourself out. :)

That Gilligan is just so selfless. Totally willing to sacrifice himself for the others, esp. the woman he loves. Awwww, don't you just love him. :) Let's hope the others find MAG before something big happens.
Waldengarver chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Wonderful work! Thank you for updating!