Reviews for Invisible
artistgirl16 chapter 4 . 3/31
please write more! i want to find out what happens!
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 2 . 3/18
write a love story about Mary-Ann please, you write great stories!
Joyce LaKee chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This is very sweet and interesting. Looking forward to more.
Happy writing
tomboy author chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
'Yay' an update 'hurray'. I am so excited, I want to know what happens next. I am just loving all the MAG in the air. It so AWSOME! One thing I want to know is why were they after Ginger I mean I think Mary Ann is just as pretty as Ginger.

I love MAG and I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon, I would be so happy.

tomboy author out.
Teobi chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
What do I think? Well, firstly, I LOVE the MAG content. I really, really do. For me, there can never be enough stories about Gilligan and Mary Ann finally realising that they've loved each other all along. I absolutely love their bashfulness around each other, and when Gilligan plucked up the courage to take the initiative and kiss Mary Ann, he discovered that it was a natural instinct.

'He wanted to explore this feeling which started in his gut all the way to his heart. He realized then that he didn't just think he loved her, he knew he loved her.'

I adored how he was shocked at the revelation! Come on, Gilligan, you've got a lot of lost time to make up for. And don't worry, Mary Ann, your mighty sailor man will protect you from that mad scientist Dr. Balinkoff!

Thank you for another helping of delicious MAG!
The Righterzpen chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Cute story. I was thinking of "skrew-tape letters" or some story like that when you started talking about the invisible guys appearing from the clouds. Not badly written either!
Teobi chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in this time :)

I love the sweet MAG moments here. Gilligan being so supportive of the invisible Mary Ann and wanting to hug and comfort her, and Mary Ann reflecting on why she loves Gilligan so much, because he's always been there for her, like a brother, only now she sees him as something more.

And the two villains ARE who I thought they were- although to be fair, you did give us clues in the previous chapter, so I'm not quite the Sherlock Holmes I think I am :)

So now Gilligan and Mary Ann are both held captive and the cave entrance is protected by an invisible force field (just like Star Trek!) but at least Mary Ann is no longer invisible. WHAT is that eveil scientist up to? And will he EVER devise a plan that doesn't go horribly wrong? Bwahahahahaha! :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This was cute and lots of fun! I'm interested to see just who these cloud strangers are and what they want. I look forward to seeing how Mary Ann gets back on the visible side of life, and I don't blame her for wanting to keep her secret place secret.
JWood201 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Aw, poor Mary Ann! To not only be invisible, but to not be heard as well must be so frustrating! At least Gilligan can hear her, and I'm stumped as to why - can't wait to see your explanation for this "experiment" and the details of who can and can't hear her and who those mysterious men are who can appear in clouds of smoke! Nice!

LOL, LOVEY! The girl's invisible and she's only concerned about matchmaking. God love her.

Keep plugging away and don't let the writer's block get the better of you. It's tough to conquer sometimes, but the only way is to power through it and practice, practice, practice.

Teobi chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Wow, I had been thinking about this story lately. I'm so glad you updated! Writer's block is a pain, but it usually clears itself if you try not to worry.

I'm very intrigued by the two strangers who arrived in clouds. They sound familiar, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Love the classic GI confusion as Gilligan tries to explain that he can't see Mary Ann but he can hear her. Meanwhile they can't see her OR hear her! I lol'ed at- "Yes I can see there is no one there. Like there is nothing in your head!" Typical Skipper response! And Mrs. Howell, she can't even see the poor girl and she's still trying to matchmake, bless her :)

I love how Mary Ann threw the plate in frustration over no-one believing Gilligan. I always hate it in the show when he's trying to tell them something and they don't listen. But at least now with the plate being thrown they know she's there. Now they just have to find out what's going on!

Thanks so much for the update, and like I said, don't worry too much about writer's block. There's no pressure to update, just do it when you feel ready.

All the best,

Teebs x
JWood201 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey! This is an intriguing beginning!

Mary Ann didn't seem too concerned to find herself invisible, so now I'm hypothesizing that she's dreaming or something. Don't tell me, though! I'm curious to see where you're going to take this - especially as you've given it a T rating! AND labeled it as a romance. (Meep!)

Keep it up!
TereseLucy384 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fun idea :) Can't wait to see how sweet MaryAnn gets out of this one.

And of course, I love that Gilligan is the one to "find" her.
Teobi chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hi there! I almost reviewed this last night but because of the Time Zone difference I was getting ready to go to bed. I figured I'd wait until my head was less muzzy :)

Welcome back with your 2nd fic. It's an interesting beginning. I like the idea of Mary Ann escaping to a 'special place' where she can get away from all those domestic chores for a while. Even though she needs the break, she still feels guilty and hopes the others don't find out she's 'slacking'! Poor girl. She works a million times harder than Ginger and the Howells, but as you say, she was raised to never say 'no' to anyone who wanted her help.

We know why she wouldn't tell Gilligan :) Otherwise known as Mr. "HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT!"

So she's lulled to sleep by the big puffy clouds, and when she wakes up she's invisible! Poor Gilligan is instantly confused. I could just hear him saying, "Are you a g...g...ghost?"

Has she woken up? Is she dreaming? Will the Professor be able to help? All will be revealed!

You've given this story a T Rating and I'm very intrigued by that. Maybe you're being overcautious- there's certainly nothing in chapter one to warrant anything over a K.

Oh yeah, and 'just one more ting', as Columbo might say. Go into your account and enable the anonymous reviews button. That way people don't have to log in to review you.

Looking forward to ch.2!