Reviews for All the things I couldn't say
LooneyLovegood26 chapter 1 . 4/7
I don't have the faintest idea why, but I'd never entered your profile until today; and I'm incredibly glad I did, because this is a-ma-zing!
Awesome one shot, I have to say. Loved how you layed out Max's weaknesses and her reluctances, and of course, Alec's abilities to understand each single one of them.
Fun fact: I have an issue with first person fics/books. Probably, my head is not well wired and that translates into an inability to fully believe what's going on. However, this reviewer's manufacturing defects aside, your fic didn't have that fate in my mind. I only realized about the first person towards the middle and I was able to submerge completely in the plot and the feelings. In my oppinion, that's because it's very well written...
I just loved it!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow. I wish you'd been around in the fandom's early days, but I'm so glad you've found your way into it now. Love the angst, love your writing style, and love at how well you capture their characters. :)
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww.. U do have a knack for making these full of angst but so touching stories. Really nice one
Siara Elen chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is very well written and moving. I like your choice to tell the story as Max's monologue spoken to Alec. It felt very real that all that was going on inside but they still keep their masks on, saying very little but understanding each other. I really enjoyed it and I hope you'll write more Dark Angel stories.
Auds1978 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I could see that happening. I'm still bitter that there was no season 3. You should watch from the beginning, it was a good show. The guy who plays Alec went on to be a lead in CW's supernatural and it is also excellent.
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was amazing! A really great insight to both Max and Alec, and I really loved it :) Great job, and thanks for posting!

xx