Reviews for Invincibly Point Blank
mintykitty chapter 1 . 1/13
So GOOD! I know it's weird, but I really like the idea of Ellice! Anyway, this story HAS to have more reviews cause it's AWESOME!
evil-angel-sakura chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well that was nice :D
YanaNeko chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Short yet EPIC. Although I don't like pairing Alice with anyone other than Oz, I just like the way you slightly paired her with Elliot

Also, you totally showed Superior!Alice her quite well, with her definition of her being invincibly point-blank... The term 'point-blank' really suits her (literally!)

I'm expecting more, especially the sequel of Darkness (yeah, I know this is a late review, but...)

EPIC.
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You captured Alice quite well. Another lovely work of yours.
Shinju-chu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Lol, this was cute XD u should make a sequel and-and-and make a alicexelliot one! XD idk, random here! but i think this could already be considered alicexelliot towards the end o_o but either way, this was, i mean IS, a great story XD
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh wow I like this not much fanfics on Alice's feelings about her power. This is the first one I have ran itno lol! Okay so I know I may be a little dense, but I didn't get the point blank thing and Eliot's smirk,but I am guessing it deals with the meanings of point blank!

I enjoyed this very much keep up the good work!