Reviews for The Only Human Thing
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw...this was very cute and heart warming. I loved it. :)

ferret nin
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oliver and Percy are so cute. I like this story a lot.
allikitty699 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, my God. So cute. 3 I loved this, especially Oliver's last line! And I like that you didn't portray Penelope as some awful person, like a lot of stories do. She was very well-written. Awesome job all around!
Sophia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic! What a great pairing!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was great. I'm glad percy was able to get together wth who he wanted. best line: "And because with you, I know my grammar will always be impeccable." that's as good a reason as any to get together
Fuzzy Pink Lights chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aw I love this story! Its so beautifully written and I really like your structure.

I think you have the characters spot on and the reactions are really realistic, like during the breakup scene.

Furthermore I like the chapter length and your attention to detail (like how Percy feels about a single word Penelope says) is impeccable. Also, I like how the kiss isn't all sappy like some people make it. It's real and sort of awkward which I totally love, and similar to how it's done in the HP books.

Now all the technical stuff's out the way... can I fangirl?

I love this paring so much _ Oliver is like my favourite character and because I'm such a crazy fangirl, Perciver is like my favourite yaoi HP paring :D I'm just reading everything Oliver says in his sexy Scottish accent 3 3

Please write moreee! I'd love to see how the Weasley's react to Perce's coming out XD
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love Percy/Oliver so much! And I love the way you included breaking up with Penelope and I think the way you handled it was great. They were very mature about the whole thing which fits with their personalities. And then the witty banter between Percy and Oliver is perfect! It's so cute and I love your descriptions of how flustered Percy gets around him. And then the end where they finally get together is just awesome! Good job!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I totally went fangirl over that last line.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Subtle ending. I like that. On the whole I think this made me actually consider liking Percy/Oliver. It was really sweet. I also just started liking Penelope a lot less, even if I did feel slight sympathy for her. A lot of good lines too x) Good job on it.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Rofl, the ending was so funny!

I love Oliver/Percy, even if I haven't loved it for that long. And I like how you had Penelope not only being supportive, but being manipulative and helping Oliver and Percy get together.

And I really liked how Percy never actually meant to come out to Oliver, but he did anyway.

Great story!
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really like this story :) I've never read this pairing before, but I like it. I really love how you have portrayed both of them, as we don't see that much of their personality.

My favourite line was 'Oliver is the only person Percy knows who can flop gracefully. It doesn't make logical sense, but that's Oliver.' I like how its humorous, but also goes deeper as it's about how Oliver doesn't make sense. I love how they are so close, how only they know each other so well, like oliver seeing sarcastic percy.

I love how you've made Oliver so funny, I think that's exactly what Percy needs. I love ' I'm glad you can appreciate my cleverness as well, though. 'Cause it would be tragic if I were left to appreciate it all by myself." Awesome :D
OliverWoodLuvr chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oliver is not gay. That is all.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww. I really like this pairing, first of all, and you write it so well. Your Percy is completely believable, and I love how you write him more in-depth than just Head Boy, stuck-up Percy The Prat that we see in canon. I like how you write Oliver as well, and the friendship/romance between the boys is a real example of the 'opposites attract' theme, which has been done a lot, but you've wrote it without being very cliche. The prompt was also used extremely well, and I really like Penelope's line about 'It's not in your nature to be /intentionally/ cruel', because as you said in the fic, that really does say a lot. This was really well-written, also, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. Basically, this was an awesome oneshot, and you did a great job!
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love you. I watched the first Harry Potter movie today and just from the tiny snippets of Percy and Oliver (who are both HOT), I've been craving this pairing like whoa all day. You just made my day with this awesomely sweet fic. Love it!