Reviews for Don't You Remember?
HPforever276 chapter 17 . 1/12
Hello! I just started reading this fanfiction series (i guess that's what you call it, not quite sure though) and I haven't really stopped to review it, so here I am! I'm really likening this fanfic series, BUT WHY WOULD YOU KILL AL!? Anyways I keep reading now. Bye bye!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Great work! Looking forward to the sequel. Sad that Albus died though. :(
tonks-hp7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Encypher chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Wow, what a last chapter! Such a drama filled story, I'm really looking forward to Rose and Scorpius finally being able to be together with nothing in their way
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I am done I still don't instant why she's mad she left him in the first place
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
She has no right to be mad at him ugh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
He has very right to be angry she is soo dumb
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
She is so inconsiderate how fouls she just leave him gosh after she said she wouldn't too and then she expects him to forgive her like really
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Omg poor Scorp I really feel for him. Rose is an idiot always ending it when she thinks its not working out and then sulking about it ugh sometimes I hate her
Iess chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
I still wonder if you're a brilliant genius or a sadistic writer, ┬┐Do you know the emotional rollercoaster that was read this sequel? I went from one emotion to another as it passed from one chapter to another, and it was wonderful. Please continue writing this amazing story
LoveisFred chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
I read the first part, and I loved this one as well, thank you for writing more! :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
I'm sobbing my eyes out everything is just too much. There fear for scorpius, relief and utter joy at scorpius/Rose being all cute and coupleyand even when they weren't they had this mega sexual tension like in the training room. I loved James so sososososos much for placing them together. I laughed so hard at Rose and Scors reactions. Rose was so mad at James and he was all mr swagger and smirk and I found it so amusing that he struts.

I don't even know what to say. I started this expecting to read abiut their early years right out of hogwarts seeing how they managed long distance but eventually it didn't work out them idk something similar to what happens here happens and rose goes to america or he realises how much he needs her and he transfers to England or is unwillingly transfered and then sexual tension and eventually they get together.

I was NOT expecting Albus to die, nor a death eater attack or for kelly to be getting married and can i just say how hard i ship hugo&lauren pls don't break them up they are so darn cute and i wasnt expecting rose to fake her death or for scor to be fucking brilliant and figure it out just woah.

I hate that harry is turning his grief into anger and hating rose but hope that it all works out

James/Rose is my new Brotp. Jeeez I just love this story. I'm so overcome with feels I legit don't know what I'm even feelng i just know that somewhere in that less of emotions is like an undying worship for you and your scorrose and your jily becauseasfgjkki *breathes*

Ok. I loved this. Loooooooved this. Love you. Worship you actually. Now to study for my history exam and then read the sequel :).
zara chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
albus is dead?
excuse me while i cry
y did he hav 2 die?
i was rlly hoping hed fall in love n understand love 2
okaii im rlly gonna cry now
n he was my favourite character
nyways i just wanted 2 say thta i luv this story (even though albus died)
o yes ive got to go n cry now
thnks 4 the gr8 read
bye then
WhenTheWorldAroundYouFalls chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
This was soo sad, I dont like ending. Its soo sad, Its kinda harsh for a fanfic. Cannot say its the best on ive read. Im trying to get this sad ending out of my head.
Everlasting123 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
i cant wait to read the next part because this one was so good and if i thought yur last one was good, this one keeps getting better and better. cant wait for the next part :]